The Beauty Chef Collagen Inner Beauty BoostSee All The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef Collagen Inner Beauty Boost gives you a daily shot of extra nutritional support, is a delicious organic, bio-fermented probiotic concentrate designed to increase the skin’s production of collagen and promote a radiant, naturally plumped complexion from the inside out.
The Beauty Chef Collagen Inner Beauty Boost is formulated to address skin firmness, fine lines, free-radical damage and aid skin maintenance. Contains a blend of Certified Organic maqui berry, acai, papaya, blueberry, goji-berry and pomegranate powders with grape-seed extract, zinc and vitamin C. Boosting natural collagen formation from the inside, the potent formula is also rich in antioxidants to help combat cellular damage and support healthy skin, hair and nail growth.
Gluten Free & Vegan.
Final Sale - Non Returnable
With no artificial colorings, flavorings or preservatives and dairy, sugar and gluten free, each bottle of COLLAGEN contains 33 x 15ml serves of concentrate to be mixed with 200ml of filtered water and taken daily. For optimal results, combine with the Inner Beauty Powder of your choice.
The hero ingredients in The Beauty Chef’s COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost include:
- Probiotics:A lactic-acid producing culture with 25 years of research behind it is used to ferment the skin-loving blend of ingredients in COLLAGEN. The probiotics in the formula contain many strands that are not pasteurized, but alive and thriving, for the ultimate skin and health benefits.
- Maqui berries:One of the most antioxidant rich foods on the planet, maqui berries are packed with anthocyanins to help fight free-radicals that can prematurely age the skin, while boosting overall skin health.
- Acai berries:A powerful antioxidant super-food, acai berries help to keep skin strong and radiant by mopping up free radicals, which can damage collagen and elastin proteins.
- Blueberries:A great source of skin boosting vitamins A and C, fiber, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory anthocyanins that can help to prevent the breakdown of collagen.
- Grape-seed extract:Another strong antioxidant, grape-seed extract bonds with collagen to maintain skin-cell health while also protecting skin from UV damage.
- Papaya:Bursting with antioxidants, vitamins A, B and C, carotene, magnesium and potassium, papaya also contains an enzyme called Papain which helps improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Flora Culture Plus BlendTM (papaya fruit and leaf extract, blueberry powder, acai powder, goji berry powder, maqui berry powder, pomegranate extract, grape seed extract, zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, lactobacillus acidophilus, l. casei, l. plantarum, l. bulgaricus, l. fermanti, bifidobacterium lactis, b. bifidum, saccharomyces cerevisiae), glycerol (422) (derived from sustainable palm).
Carla Oates, known as ‘The Beauty Chef’, is a naturalist who is passionate about nature and the profound synergy we share with it. Based in Sydney’s Bondi Beach, Carla has been researching, writing and teaching about organic beauty and health for the last fifteen years.
Carla is the author of the best-selling book Feeding Your Skin, editor of Wellbeing Beauty Book and is the natural beauty columnist for Wellbeing Magazine. She runs regular Beauty Chef workshops in Sydney. She is also the Goodwill Ambassador of Australian Organic.
She believes that organic skincare and food is the most sustainable choice for the health of both the individual and the environment. An avid beauty chef and formulator, she has spent the last fifteen years, creating beauty products from foods in her kitchen and herbs from her garden.
During this time, Carla has collaborated with many of Australia’s best natural health practitioners and formulators. She has combined her knowledge and passion to create The Beauty Chef, the world’s first Living skincare range. Carla works with a dedicated team of chemists, naturopaths and nutritionists on her formulas that are based on her own unique recipes.
We are an Australian business manufacturing health & beauty products.