Teami Matcha PowderSee All Teami
Our Matcha Tea Powder is a Ceremonial Grade, USDA Organic Japanese Green Tea powder that has endless health benefits! Smooth and lightly sweet, our Matcha Tea Powder will replace your cup of coffee and sustain you throughout the day! See below on how to make a communitea favorite: a matcha latte!
Benefits of Matcha:
- Our stone ground matcha green tea powder has several strengthening properties, protecting the body from environmental stressors*
- More effective than regular green tea, this powder has been known to enhance metabolic rates*
- Matcha has been touted as providing long-lasting, clean energy - without the crash and anti-inflammatory*
- Superfood: One glass of matcha green tea is equal to the amount of nutrition found in 10 cups of regular green tea.
- One cup of matcha contains 6 times the antioxidants in goji berries, 7 times the antioxidants in dark chocolate, 17 times more antioxidants than blueberries, and 60 times the antioxidants found in spinach.
Blends you can trust! We use premium hand-selected tea leaves to create our stunning blends – each targeted to help you live a healthier lifestyle!Final Sale - Non Returnable
Gluten Free + Vegan. non GMO
You can consume Matcha Green Tea Powder as a tea, make a latte, add it into a smoothie or use it while baking!
Flavored matcha contains 3% natural fruit powder
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Our co-founder & CEO, Adi Arezzini, started having health issues at the age of 23 after her military service. Addicted to coffee, exhausted, constipated and bloated, Adi’s digestive system just stopped working.
In search of an alternative to drugs or medicine, Adi read books about colon health and the negative effects accumulated toxins can have on your body.
Adi started blending her own high quality loose leaf tea until she created the perfect formulation to help solve her own digestive issues.
We are blenders at heart, meaning we love mixing teas, herbs and natural ingredients in order to make truly effective, plant-based solutions.