Under the Nile Snuggle Bunny Organic Toy - Pink EarsSee All Under the Nile
Made for cuddling, our Snuggle Bunny Baby Lovey is the perfect friend for your baby or toddler, featuring a "flat" body that is floppy, fun and easy for baby to hold. The stuffed hands and feet also make it a great organic cotton teething toy for toddlers. Lovingly made and stuffed with 100% certified organic Egyptian Cotton, our Snuggle Bunny are pure from the inside out.
Size: 13” tall.
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your bunny baby lovey for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- This organic toy for toddlers should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
We Promise to Be a Good Company
You can make a difference in lifting society. I believe this is a mission that has guided Under The Nile for over 23 years. By creating organic and sustainable baby clothing, toys and rugs the right way (ethically), we’re doing our small part to make our world a better place. Sure, the “world” is a big place, but we believe that should care about the people around the globe, not just within our own communities.
By growing organic cotton, we seek to cultivate the farmers who make it happen. By teaching men and women who aren’t educated how to sew, we give them an opportunity of a better life.
Make a difference. There’s no better feeling.