Beauty in the Raw Rescue BalmSee All Beauty in the Raw
Salve, ointment, unguent, raw lotion - whatever you call it, this balm is packed with 18 reparative botanicals to soothe damaged and inflamed skin and protect it while it heals. Some of the fabulously healing certified organic ingredients include tamanu oil, sea buckthorn berry oil, helichrysum, German blue chamomile, blue tansy, cistus, neroli. If you're familiar with the last 5 you'll know they are coveted ingredients that each cost $100-$300+ an ounce.
Beauty Balm: gently resurfaces, moisturizes and calms inflammation to promote radiant skin
Skin Therapy: repairs dry, chapped skin and dermatitis
Boo Boo Balm: promotes healing of minor skin irritations
Appropriate for use on face or body...wherever you need a little TLC. Perfect for use on sensitive skin, eczema, dermatitis, dry/cracked/chapped skin and hardworking hands. Works great for lip and cuticle care as well.
- Soothes damaged and inflamed skin
- Provides a protective barrier for skin while it heals
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Hydrates and plumps to minimize the appearance of wrinkled, crepey skin
- Certified organic and wildcraft ingredients
- Raw, minimally processed ingredients
- No artificial fragrances
Apply a small amount of Rescue Balm wherever skin needs a little extra TLC.
Face: Apply a half pea size amount as morning and night moisturizer. Warm in finger tips and gently press into your skin or create a microemulsion with water or hydrosol for a lighter, more hydrating application. Rub any excess into cuticles, lips and hands.
Body: Warm in finger tips or palms and apply as often as needed.
Rescue Balm is ultra-concentrated and contains no water or fillers so you only need a tiny bit!
Pumpkin seed oil*
Sea Buckthorn fruit oil*
Tocopherol (from non-GMO sunflowers)
Blue Tansy oil*
German Chamomile oil*
Lavender oil*, Frankincense oil*
Rose Geranium oil*
Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter*, Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) seed butter*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil*, Calophyllum tacamahaca (Tamanu) seed oil*, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract*, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E from non-GMO sunflowers), Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) oil*, Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle) oil*, Matricaria recutita (German Blue Chamomile) oil*, Cistus ladaniferus (Rock Rose) oil*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Boswellia carteri (Frankincense) oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) fruit oil [bergapten-free]*, Pelargonium graveolens roseum (Geranium) oil*
A message from BEAUTY IN THE Raw Founder, Rachel Powell:
Hello and welcome to the BEAUTY IN THE Raw family! We craft effective natural products that are safe for everyone, including kiddos and those of us with sensitive/reactive skin. I have uber reactive skin myself (rosacea, acne, eczema, psoriasis, allergies, etc.) and understand how tough it can be to find effective, non-toxic products that don’t contain irritants. We make clean skincare an effortless and pleasurable experience and our formulas will keep your skin glowing.
It is my humble hope that BEAUTY IN THE Raw can empower people to be comfortable in their own skin. Embrace those distinctive qualities that make you unique because raw beauty is the culmination of the wonderful characteristics that make you one-of-a-kind! Celebrate life and the natural beauty around you – pursue your passions, enjoy friends and family, be fearless, take chances, stay true to your ideals, give yourself and others the gift of love!
Won’t you join me on this adventure?
BEAUTY IN THE Raw's mission is to use high quality, minimally processed (Raw, unrefined) botanical ingredients to craft effective skincare that is safe for everyone, including those with sensitive skin. Here are some key features of our brand:
- Formulated for sensitive skin -- Effective for everyone
- Natural, minimally processed organic and wildcraft plant-based formulas
- Stellar safety profiles, ingredient transparency, minimalistic packaging and gender-neutral scents appeal to all genders and ages (males comprise 15-20% of our customer base and customers feel safe using our products on their children’s eczema and keratosis pilaris)
- EWG Skin Deep® score of 1 (Rebirth Body Butter and Bio Face Serum)
- Cruelty-free & vegan (Peta certified), non-GMO and free from gluten, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde-releasers and artificial fragrances
- Giving back is an integral part of our values and we have donated $1.00 to charity for each and every product sold from day one