Planted in Beauty Purify + Condition Makeup RemoverSee All Planted in Beauty
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
This gentle, plant-based oil remover dissolves all traces of makeup and environmental debris – even waterproof mascara and eye liner, while infusing essential moisture to help maintain skin’s moisture balance. This is the first step in our signature PLANTED IN BEAUTY double cleanse that prepares the skin for a deeper cleanse with Soothe + Soften Cleansing Emulsion. Vegan & Gluten Free.
- Fast-absorbing, botanical oils of Cranberry, Camellia and Jojoba restore balance and protect against dehydration as the skin is instantly free of surface impurities.
- This softly scented formula gently and effectively removes long-wearing and waterproof makeup for both eyes and face.
- Skin’s surface feels clean, soft and comfortable; leaves no unpleasant residue.
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested; suitable for contact lens wearers.
- "Gently removes everything, including mascara, without drying out the skin around my eyes." – Pbee
- "I don't usually write reviews but this time I'm making an exception due to the exceptional results I've experienced. Even waterproof makeup comes off easily!" - Greek Weitz
As the first step of the double cleanse process, apply Purify + Condition Makeup Remover to a clean cotton pad to remove eye makeup, gently wipe eye area. Apply 1 to 2 pumps onto your dry face and neck with gentle, upward circular massage motions. To remove, place a warm, wet washcloth over your face and eye area.
Follow with Soothe + Soften Cleansing Emulsion or Polish + Resurface Detox Exfoliant to complete a thorough cleaning of the skin.
- Skin-loving nutrients of Macadamia Nut and Apricot Oil rapidly infuse skin with moisture during the cleanse.
- Camellia Oil, rich in essential vitamins and minerals, helps promote skin’s overall health and appearance.
- Sunflower, known for its soothing and softening antioxidant nutrients, and Jojoba Oil help restore skin’s suppleness.
- Fast-absorbing antioxidant, Cranberry Seed Oil, helps maintain moisture, softness and elasticity in the skin.
- Energizing herb, Rosemary, cleanses and purifies skin.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract*, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Fragrance contains: Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil
Parabens, Petroleum, GMOs, Butylene Glycol, Phthalates, Sulfates, DEA, TEA, MEA, Silicones, Formaldehyde, Pesticides, Alcohol, PEGs, Artificial Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances and Preservatives
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
95.01% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
99.56% of the total plant ingredients are certified organic
Our plant-based skincare products are always of natural origin, including fragrances and colorants. Derived from an array of high functioning botanical extracts, our products infuse your skin with nutrients that are rich in plant-based vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Once absorbed by your skin, these nutrients work symbiotically with your skin’s essential processes helping to leave skin looking vibrant and healthy.
Organic natural skincare nourishes your skin with the healthiest available ingredients free from toxic insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and fertilizers. Our 3rd party Cosmos Cosmetics Standard, certified by Ecocert, represents a guarantee for our consumers that the organic and natural ingredients in our products have been grown according to consistent and rigorous standards. Everything from the soil to the water to the processing facilities from which ingredients have been sourced have been closely regulated.
PLANTED IN BEAUTY far surpasses the organic required levels of the Cosmos Cosmetics Standard. Certified organic ingredients are noted on our labels. For full transparency our ingredient glossary includes information on every ingredient found in our products.
Free from Toxins, Chemicals and Synthetics
The skin is the body’s largest organ, absorbing up to 60% of what we put on it. The skin is not only able to absorb good ingredients, but also harmful chemicals such as carcinogens and endocrine disruptors — which is why we’ve chosen to make our products pure and safe.
Parabens, Petroleum, GMOs, Butylene Glycol, Phthalates, Sulfates, DEA, TEA, MEA, Silicones, Formaldehyde, Pesticides, Alcohol, PEGs, Artificial Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances and Preservatives. To read more about our “free from” ingredient list.
An Ethos of Transparency
PLANTED IN BEAUTY is developed and produced according to the EU (European Union) Standards of Cosmetics which enforces stringent and protective consumer safety Regulations. WELL WITHIN is proud of our 3rd party certifications.
- Cosmos Cosmetics Standard provides certification of natural, organic and toxic free ingredient integrity, eco- friendly packaging and sustainable farming and manufacturing practices.
- Leaping Bunny assures our products are cruelty-free.
- The Certified Vegan Trademark guarantees that the product is vegan, contains no animal ingredients or animal by-products, uses no animal ingredient or by-product in the manufacturing process, and has not been tested on animals.
- EWG VERIFIED means the product has passed strict criteria for transparency, healthfulness and safety. These criteria include the avoidance of ingredients that authoritative health bodies have flagged for potential health concerns, full disclosure of ingredients, confirmation that the products are adequately preserved and free of contaminants and follows good manufacturing practices.
In addition, our products are tested by outside laboratories, dermatologists and ophthalmologists to ensure safety and stability. 3rd party facilities conduct clinical efficacy testing and in-use testing on our behalf to ensure product performance.