Beauty By Earth Lava Exfoliating Pumice Stone
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
When was the last time you kicked off your shoes without worrying about calluses or cracked heels? Our pumice stone is exactly what you need to give your feet a little love. Completely natural and 100% unique, our volcanic stones leave even the roughest feet light, bright, and glowing.
- YOUR FEET NEED LOVE TOO: Your feet work hard – it’s time to send a little love their way. Our natural pumice stone foot exfoliator gives feet of all shapes and sizes the care they need to feel healthy and look amazing. Use your one of a kind stone to gently remove rough and dead skin. You’ll be left with feet that are unbelievably soft and smooth. No more cracked heels or calluses!
- KEEP YOUR PEDICURE GOING (AND GOING AND GOING): Foot care isn’t just for the spa. Use our volcanic lava pumice stone to shock your nail technician the next time you go in for a visit. With regular use your feet will look just as smooth, soft, and clean as they did the last time you left the salon. Natural pumice stones are a simple way to make your pedicure last.
- KICK OFF THOSE SHOES: Stop hiding your feet away! Kick off your shoes with the confidence that comes from knowing your feet look amazing. This foot file keeps common foot problems like cracked heels, dry skin, and calluses at bay. You’ll wear any shoes you want – or go completely barefoot – without a second of self-consciousness. That’s a big result from a simple stone!
- A ONE OF A KIND TOOL: When you grab one of our limited inventory of volcanic lava pumice stones, you’re securing a one-of-a-kind skincare tool. That’s because each stone is naturally occurring. They’re hand-picked from the earth and haven’t been changed by synthetic ingredients, so each one has its own shape and size. We don’t skimp either – each stone is big enough to give you plenty of exfoliating power. Completely natural and totally unique – how many skincare products can say that?
When was the last time you gave your feet the attention they deserve?
If you’re embarrassed to kick off your shoes because of dry, cracked heels and calluses, it may have been a very long time. Whip those feet back in shape with our all-natural pumice stone. Plucked straight from the earth, each lava pumice stone is unlike any other, making it a completely unique way to keep your feet in tip-top shape.
Use your pumice stone to exfoliate away calluses, stains, corns, and cracked heels and reveal soft, healthy, glowing skin. Your feet will have that fresh from the nail salon feeling and you won’t even have to leave the house. Wear any shoes you want (or even go barefoot) without worrying about how your feet look. With freshly exfoliated skin, you’ll never have to hide your feet again.
We want you to take control of your foot health without worrying about the impact your tools may have on the environment. That’s why our volcanic pumice is 100% free of any toxic, dangerous, or irresponsible ingredients. Sustainably sourced and never, ever tested on animals, our volcanic pumice stones are completely safe and guilt-free. Don’t wait to add our lava pumice stone to your cart – our supply is limited, and you may miss out on your chance to completely transform the way you feel about your feet.
Final Sale for sanitary reasons. No Returns accepted.
How To Use Your Pumice Stone
1. Know Your Feet – Take a good look at your feet to find trouble areas. Got cracked heels or thick calluses? Perfect – your pumice stone will smooth them away. Got broken skin, sores, or blisters? Best to wait until they heal to avoid injury.
2. Have a Soak – Your pumice stone will work best when your feet are wet. Bring your stone into the shower with you, or go full “spa-treatment” and do a ten minute foot soak. This is a great time to get your pumice stone wet too – it will work best if you moisten it first.
3. Exfoliate: Gently rub your pumice stone on your problem areas using a circular motion. Don’t get caught up in trying to remove every bit of dry or dead skin on your feet. Instead, go slow, and just remove the top layer. This will stimulate better skin cell turnover and help to prevent injury. Be prepared to use your stone over several different exfoliating sessions if it’s been awhile since you last cared for your feet.
4. Almost Done: After exfoliating, gently dry your feet and apply your favorite moisturizer, or better yet apply some argan oil. Rinse off your pumice stone and allow it to air dry until the next time you plan to use it.
Our pumice stones are made from naturally occurring volcanic lava. Each stone is hand picked, one of a kind, and contains no artificial, toxic, or environmentally-unfriendly materials.
Beauty By Earth was created by two friends asking a question that is so often considered these days: how can you find health and beauty products that are safe to use around young children? Like so many parents, we found it incredibly difficult to find products that were effective, easy to access, and natural. So we figured why not make them ourselves?
Since we first decided to create Beauty By Earth, it’s been one heck of a ride! But throughout this experience, we’ve stayed dedicated to the idea that got us started: inspiring beauty and nurturing health. We’re thrilled to bring the items that have enriched our lives and improved our wellbeing to you and your family.
At Beauty By Earth, we’re here to bring you all natural skin care products that harmonize with your body’s natural state. We skip the junk you’ll find all to often in mainstream cosmetics and skin products. Instead, we use organic, natural ingredients that nourish your body and help inspire your beauty. We’re committed to helping you take care of yourself and your family without fear of unnecessary or harmful ingredients. We’re also proud to say that our products are gluten free, non-GMO, and mostly vegan, making them accessible to just about anyone.
Our commitment to inspiring beauty and nurturing health extends to everything and everyone that goes into creating our products. That means that all Beauty by Earth products are cruelty free and are proudly made in the USA under sterile conditions in a secure, FDA certified facility.
Question: Why Should I Use a Pumice Stone?
Answer: Dry, cracked skin on your feet is uncomfortable and unattractive. A pumice stone gently gets rid of the dead skin you don’t want, leaving your feet soft, smooth, and beautiful. Our pumice stone does all this naturally, so you never have to worry about the impact your beauty tools have on the environment or your health.
Question: How Do I use Your Pumice Stone as a Callus Remover?
Answer: Soak your feet in warm water, and get your pumice stone wet too. Then, gently rub the stone on your problem areas using circular motions. Go gently – let the stone do the work instead of muscling through it! When you’re done, gently dry your feet and add your favorite moisturizer. Voila! Smooth, glowing feet.
Question: Will Your Callus Remover Stone Work in One Session?
Answer: That depends on how thick your calluses are and how long it’s been since you’ve last used a pumice stone on your feet. If it’s been awhile, expect to take a few sessions before your feet are completely smooth. Don’t worry about getting rid of every bit of dead skin in a single session – better to come back later than risk hurting your feet.
Question: How Does Your Pumice Stone Compare to a Foot File?
Answer: Well, every one of our pumice stones is hand picked and completely unique, unlike mass-produced foot files. Natural pumice stones are also gentler on your feet. If you’ve never tried a pumice stone, give it a try! You’ll definitely notice a difference.
Question: What is Your Pumice Stone Made Of?
Answer: Our pumice stones are made from naturally occurring volcanic lava. Each stone is hand picked, one of a kind, and contains no artificial, toxic, or environmentally-unfriendly materials.
Question: How Big is Your Pumice Stone?
Answer: Because each stone is unique, it’s impossible for us to give exact dimensions for an individual stone. However, we work hard to find stones that are generously sized, giving you plenty of exfoliating power.
Question: I Have Broken Skin – Can I Use Your Callus Remover Stone?
Answer: We don’t recommend using a pumice stone on skin that is broken or blistered. If you have either of these issues, wait until your skin has healed before exfoliating to avoid making the injury worse.
Question: What are Some other Pumice Stone Uses?
Answer: Some of our favorites are using it to de-pill your favorite sweaters, gently exfoliating away hair on your arms, picking up pet hair, and diffusing essential oils. Experiment to see what else this versatile stone can do.
Question: How Do I Take Care of My Pumice Stone?
Answer: After every use, rinse away any dead skin cells or cleanser that may be left on the stone. You can also use an old tooth brush to get it an even better clean. Then, hang it in a well ventilated area to dry completely.
1. What inspired you to create your brand?
We found that clean, green skincare products were just not widely available at a good price point. The ones that were marketed as clean and were maybe affordable were not truly clean ingredients. We wanted to make truly clean products more widely available at an affordable price.
2. If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently?
We would bring more products to market more rapidly, rather than dripping them out.
3. What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out?
Do your homework. Learn about ingredients and work with a good lab and chemist to get you to where you want. Really do your homework on your market demographic so your marketing efforts are targeting the right people.
4. What is your most favorite product you have created and why?
Oh, that is a hard one. I absolutely love our self tanner. Being naturally pale, there are times I just need some color and this is definitely my go-to. But the product I use most often is the foaming face wash. It’s just so light and gives a great cleanse.
5. How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company?
The first few years were rough. Lot of late nights after putting the kids to bed. We would carve out from 4-8pm for the kids each day and worked into the night to keep the grind going in the beginning. It gets easier.
6. What is your morning and evening beauty routine?
In the morning I wash my face with Beauty By Earth Face Wash first. If I’m having problem skin, I’ll use the Beauty By Earth scrub and black Konjac sponge to give it an extra good clean. Then I spritz the Beauty By Earth Facial Toner and follow it up with their oil control moisturizer and eye cream. Finally, I’ll apply the Beauty By Earth tinted sunscreen before applying makeup.
At night I’ll wipe my face clean with the Shea Moisture face wipes and follow it up with the Beauty By Earth moisturizer and eye cream. If I’m having problem skin, I’ll apply the Beauty By Earth face mask before the moisturizer.
7. What ingredients are never added to any of your products?
Parabens, SLS, SLES, artificial fragrance, artificial dye, avobenzone, oxybenzone, formaldyhyde, phthalates, PEGs, petrolatum, mineral oil, soy, propylene glycol and anything harmful for your skin.
8. What is the best beauty advice you have received?
I love to follow beauty blogs like Organic Bunny and SunKissAlba for beauty advice about how to take care of your skin or even just every day routines. I’d say the best advice I have received is to follow the EWG Skin Deep database to find out how harmful each ingredient in your products are and what are the safest products to use.
9. What sets you apart from the sea of competition?
We go through a rigorous testing and formation process with all of our products before we put it in our store. We personally test everything ourselves to our satisfaction, and ensure all ingredients used in our products are safe. That’s why all of us on the Beauty By Earth team love to use our own products. We also test it on all skin types first to make sure the products are effective and great for everyone. Lastly, our price point for the quality of our products is quite reasonable.