Nano B Organic & Raw MouthwashSee All Nano B
A refreshing and tasty blend of pure organic ingredients that cleans and protects your teeth in a natural way. Organic herbal extracts and essential oils freshen your breath and promote healthy teeth and gums.
- ACO Certified Organic - Made with 100% natural and 98%+ ACO (Australian Certified Organic) ingredients.
- Cold-Blended - All our products are blended at room temperature in order to fully preserve the beneficial properties of the ingredients.
- Free of Nasty Stuff - Our mouthwash is free of all potentially dangerous and controversial ingredients, such as: Fluoride, SLS, triclosan, artificial sweeteners, carrageenan, parabens, detergents, sulphates, artificial colours, synthetic chemicals, animal ingredients, artificial fragrances, mineral oils, phosphates, petroleum by-products, tar derivatives, fillers.
- Healthy Ingredients - We don’t only pride ourselves on what is NOT in our mouthwash, but also in what is IN it. From aloe vera to sea salt, everything in the Nano-b mouthwash is there to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Our mouthwash is packed with essential oils and herbal extracts to give you a holistic experience that will clean, protect and freshen your mouth in a natural way.
- Tasty - We love the taste of our mouthwash. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh, without the numb feeling conventional mouthwashes leave you with.
- Vegan-Friendly - Suitable for vegans as it is made without the use of animal products.
- Cruelty-Free - Our mouthwash has never been tested on animals.
- Made in Australia - Made in environmentally concerned, high-quality manufacturing facility in Australia, dedicated to creating all-natural, toxin-free products.
- Carbon Neutral - Our manufacturing partners are certified “Carbon Neutral” company, which means they focus heavily on minimizing their negative impact on the environment and leave a positive carbon footprint.
- Size: 250ml
Final Sale - Non Returnable
Dilute with water to suit your personal taste & gargle when required. Do now swallow.
Store below 30°C/86°F
Purified Water (Aqua), Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Juice, Organic Ethanol (Alcohol), Organic Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana), Organic Spearmint (Mentha spicata) Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil, Parfum (Natural Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Celtic Sea Salt (Sodium chloride), Organic Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) Extract, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Extract, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Extract, Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Extract, Sage (Salvia officinalis) Extract, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Extract.
Our company, OraGuard Ltd, was created 4 years ago in London, UK as a reflection of our desire to add more value to the world. We chose oral care as our main focus, because of its great importance to our wellbeing and because brushing our teeth is the most widely practiced healthy habit on the planet. This would potentially allow us to have the greatest impact on people’s lives all over the world.
When developing new products, we look for unresolved problems and health dangers that lurk in our supposedly friendly everyday oral care products. Once we identify such problems the next step is simple - create innovative, high-quality, beautifully designed products, that solve them effectively.
For the creation of our products, we draw inspiration from nature, science and beauty. We try our best to never settle for mediocrity and to create products that far exceed people’s expectations. All our products are created as a continuation of our values and our desire to live in a more beautiful, healthier, safer world.
The Nano-b toothbrush was our first big success in this endeavour. We’ve helped people on 6 continents have healthier smiles (come on Antarctica, you are missing out on all the fun) and we’ve shipped our products to more than 58 countries around the world.
We are committed to continue our quest, because we truly believe it makes a real positive difference. We keep hearing our customers saying their teeth feel cleaner, healthier, that their gums stop bleeding, and this keeps us going strong. We’ll continue to use our company as an opportunity to imprint positive impact onto the world. We’ll continue to help others be healthier and closer to nature.
The Nano-b Team