Bella Aura Night Cellular Renewal
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Night Cellular Renewal is designed for mature, tired and stress skin, deep wrinkles and fine lines
7in1 Night Cellular Renewal: Anti-wrinkle / Replenishes / Renews / Energizes / Revitalizes / Rejuvenates / Rebalances ~ Reveal your inner youth
- Improves skin hydration, firmness, elasticity and smoothness
- Provides the glue to seal the epidermal barrier
- Activates the key enzymes of the epidermal lipid synthesis
- Visibly improves wrinkles depth in eye area
- Promotes cellular turnover with potent brighteners, powerful antioxidants and the power of healing energy to reveal younger, plumper cells.
- Supports your skin's natural healing process
- Activates LXR in human primary keratinocytes
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum is called the immortality herb in China. It revitalizes and energizes the epidermis while delivering nutrition, hydration firmness, elasticity and smoothness to thirsty skin for a more youthful and radiant appearance.
Cistus Incanus is known as the plant of beauty. It strengthens the anti-oxidative defence system of mature skin plus provides nutrition and resistance against premature aging.
L-Glutamine provides increased collagen production within the skin. It’s proven to play an important role in the regeneration of fibroblast cells and it has a natural whitening and brightening agent.
- High in Vitamin E-C-A-B complex- K-F-D, omega 3-6-9 fatty acids, minerals and nutrients to nourish, replenish, renew, rejuvenate, and re-balance your skin to create a more radiant glow
- Proven to stimulate the rejuvenation process of mature skin and dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging
- Improves skin hydration, firmness, elasticity and helps retain a superior moisture barrier against external elements
- Helps restore your skin's ability to reach its ideal cellular renewal during sleep when cells are at their most efficient at healing
- Provides your skin with intense hydration
- Helps support the skin's natural collagen and reveal a younger, more lifted look
Scientifically proven effects for night time appearance improvement
- Improves skin hydration, firmness, elasticity and smoothness (in vivo study)
- Visibly improves wrinkle depth in eye area (in vivo study)
- Provides the glue to seal the epidermal barrier (in vivo study)
- Perceivable improves the condition of mature skin (controlled user test)
- Activates LXR in human primary Keratinocytes (in vivo study)
- Activates the key enzymes of epidermal lipid synthesis (in vivo study)
- Size: 30ml
The powerful nutrients penetrate better when skin is clean, warmed and slightly moist.
- Cleanse thoroughly first with Bella Aura's Gentle Purifying Cleanser.
- Place a few drops on the palms, dab it on the five points of the face (forehead, each cheek, nose, chin, neck) and décolleté.
- Massage into the skin in upward motion for about 30 seconds to a minute. Make sure to avoid contact with the eyes. Let the Emulsion sink in fully before retiring to bed.
Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Extract, Propanediol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Jojoba Esters, Polyglyceriyl-3 Beeswax, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Glutamine, Decyl Glucoside, Phenethyl Alcohol, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol
Bella Aura is the result of Yasmine Jones’ journey where grief and stress took it toll on her normally healthy skin. This distress fueled research involving countless doctors, skin care products and treatment remedies, to little or no avail.
Overwhelmed and confused by conflicting advice and ineffective product formulas, she discovered the ancient beauty elixirs used by the Berber tribes of her native Morocco. Combined with research and collaboration with modern chemists and Swiss skincare experts, she developed a complete collection of natural skincare products leading to the recovery of her healthy, glowing skin.
“I came to understand how a person with skin issues feels inside and how difficult it is on their mind and spirit. I didn't create Bella Aura to make you perfect. To me, perfection is an illusion. My goal is more on a spiritual level: I want to make you feel beautiful from the inside out so that your inner and outer beauty shines through. When you're at your best, the positive spirit within you emanates the surface in the world.”
Beautiful skin is a reflection of a person's Aura.
- What inspired you to create your brand?
I created Bella Aura from a personal need for an effective yet simple skincare line to transform and heal troubled complexions. The skincare market is saturated with so many products that it can get very overwhelming and confusing. The philosophy of Bella Aura is less is more. You don't need an AM and PM cleanser, a toner, a serum, a face oil, a cream, etc. Our mission is to create real skincare products for real people.
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently?
I believe things happen for a reason, in the way and order in which they were intended. I would not want to change the sequence of my past as it defines how and where I am today and the opportunities to come.
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out?
Take one day at a time and be patient. Also, in the process, be kind to yourself. You deserve it!
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why?
I definitely wouldn't be able to live without our Instant Lifting Eye Contour. It's a very multi-functional product. Not only does it help to diminish wrinkles around the eye contour, illuminate the eyes, reduce puffiness, lighten the appearance of dark circles, but it also helps to erase laugh lines. We've received exceptional feedback about this product as well.
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company?
I am a spiritual person, and I often meditate to relax and bring me to the present moment. Self-care is very important in my daily life. I also make sure to maintain balance in my life, and that includes taking time off on the weekends to spend quality time with my family and best friends.
- What is your morning and evening beauty routine?
I believe that simplicity is key. Therefore, the best nighttime (as well as daytime) skincare routine is simple and doesn't include 10 layers of products. During the day, I cleanse with the lukewarm water and follow with the Daily Repair Moisturizer and Antioxidant Booster. I mix the two products (3 pumps Daily Repair + 1 pump Antioxidant Booster) and give myself a microcirculation facial and sometimes I do facial cupping.
At night, I wash off my makeup with the Gentle Purifying Cleanser and follow with 3 pumps of the Night Cellular Renewal and 1 pump of the Instant Lifting Eye Contour. A few nights a week, I exfoliate my skin using the Cleanser and my Clarisonic.
- What ingredients are never added to any of your products?
Every ingredient in our formulas is derived from nature. We would never put anything synthetic or harmful such as parabens, silicones, artificial dyes, artificial fragrances, phthalates, sulfates, gluten, mineral oil, PEGs, formaldehydes, propylene glycol, GMOs, and any toxic substances.
- What is the best beauty advice you have received?
Listen to your skin. Just because someone is using a product, it might work fine for them, however it doesn't mean it's a going to do the same for you. Everyone's skin is different.
- What sets you apart from the sea of competition?
Bella Aura is very different line from others in the natural beauty space – i.e. no facial oils or any sort of oil product for that matter – instead, we formulate advanced emulsions that are infused with Swiss active botanical extracts such as rockrose, barley, daisy flower, and olive leaf, and combined with powerful antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, Omegas 3-6-9 and vitamins.