Nash + Pino Nash (Base Coat)See All Nash + Pino
- Color: base coat that dries matte
- When to wear: to extend the wear of your NASH + PINO lacquer
- Why you should wear it:
- 10 Free + vegan + cruelty free + gluten free
- Sourced, crafted and bottled in the USA
- Free from Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Dibutyl Phthalate, Xylene, TPHP, Parabens, Fragrances, and Phthalates
- Final Sale
- Shake thoroughly before use
- Apply two coats
- For best results pair with NASH + PINO base and top coat
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/ Fumaric Acid/ Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Diisobutyl Adipate, Silk Powder, Citric Acid, Diacetone Alcohol, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Love Your Lacquer is our NASH + PINO mantra.
We want you to love our lacquer, knowing every shade was expertly formulated by Co-Founder Alicia Williams. As a teenager, Alicia began collecting the trendiest colors and experimenting with fun designs. (She lives for an accent nail.) As a University of Florida student (Go Gators!), polishing her nails became a valuable self care ritual that always made her feel put together.
Now, as a wife to supportive husband and Co-Founder Marques Williams, and a mother to a little girl, Alicia continues to not only champion self care, but believes in the importance of clean beauty.
Staggering statistics which suggest women and men combined use 253 different chemicals per day (yikes) motivate her to be a part of the solution. Love Your Lacquer means you can have impactful colors and be toxin-free.
Join the movement and #loveyourlacquer