Nana + Livy Mystery Mix Soap Block Mini Gift SetSee All Nana + Livy
Mystery Mix Soap Block Mini Gift Set consists of four of the nine food-based soap blocks by random. With a minimalist design, all handmade Soap Block are small enough to make an easy grip when you use them for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
Mystery soaps are 4 of the following at random:
coffee, rose, blueberry, lavender, rice milk, orange, matcha, lemon, charcoal.
The gift sets make great mystery gifts for all occasions.
Eco friendly - Vegan.
Final Sale - Non Returnable
- Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Soap Block, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Cocoa Butter: Penetrates deep into skin, this rich moisturizer contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants that help relieve inflammation. Not only does cocoa butter make the soap silky and moisturizing, it also gives your body a scent of delicious chocolate.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- French Vanilla Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the soap in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Rice Milk: Rice milk contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids which help moisturize skin and brighten skin tone. It is widely used in treatments for anti-aging and whitening in Asia.
- Earl Grey Tea Powder: Full of vitamins, Earl Grey tea has antioxidants that hydrate skin and fight off free radicals that could cause diseases.