Sappho New Paradigm Essential FoundationSee All Sappho New Paradigm
Infused with powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants, this buildable luxury My Sappho New Paradigm Essential Foundation provides light to medium coverage and leaves the skin looking flawless, fresh and dewy. My Sappho New Paradigm Essential Foundation feels weightless and allows the skin to breathe. Created with a base of certified organic aloe juice and jojoba oil, plus a touch of shea butter for nourishing moisture, it is a favorite among those with problematic skin and smells essential-oil incredible.
Available in 12 shades ranging from very pale to dark.
Shade Descriptions, from palest to darkest:
- Bryce: Beautiful tone formulated for the palest of pale with neutral undertones
- Mia: Fresh and light, this tone suits someone who is fair with slightly pink undertones
- Leisha: Camouflaging redness well, this shade suits a fair tone with slightly yellow undertones
- Rachel: Very popular, Rachel is a slightly more pigmented light tone with neutral undertones
- Lisa: Bestseller. Lisa is a light medium tone with slightly yellow undertones
- Rosalina: An incredible medium tone with slight olive undertones. A great summer tone for a Lisa
- Kate: A slightly warm medium tone with yellow undertones
- Jennifer: Suits someone with a light golden tan tone with slight olive undertones
- Norma: Deep golden with cool undertones.
- Sarita: A soft darker tan tone with slight caramel undertones
- Sarah: A rich deep caramel tone
- Pam: A medium dark rich base with slightly red undertones
- Tracey: A rich dark luscious tone suitable for tones that require true depth of color
-A formulation of luxurious organic ingredients to prime the skin for foundation application.
-Light to medium coverage organic foundation.
-New colour timing to stabilize colour.
-Enriched with Flavonoids, Phytonutrients, and Antioxidants.
-Proprietary blend of herbs.
-Steam-distilled certified organic essential oils.
-Use of ECOCERT™, COSMOS™ certified ingredients.
-Vegetable derived natural emulsifiers.
-Iron oxides with low heavy metal content.
-70%+ Certified Organic Content.
-Vegan & Cruelty-free. Gluten Free.
Apply primer or moisturizer with foundation brush, let dry.
Apply foundation with foundation brush, buffer brush or blush brush. Place a dot on the forehead, cheeks and chin and blend in small circles concentrating on the upward motion. Set with powder.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethyl Alcohol (Organic), *Aspalathus linearis (Organic Rooibos) Extract, *Calendula officinalis (Organic Calendula) Extract, *Camellia sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Extract, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, *Shea butter, *Saccharomyces/Agave Tequiliana Leaf Ferment,* Filtrate Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Xantham Gum, Sclerotium Gum,* Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil,* Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,* Cedrus Deodora (Himalayan Cedarwood) Oil, *Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil, *Cistus Ladaniferus Oil,* Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Tocopherol,* Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Jojoba Esters, *Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) oil. May Contain:Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI77499, CI77493 * Certified Organic Ingredients. Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Tocopherol,* Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Jojoba Esters, *Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) oil. May Contain:Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI77499, CI77493 * Certified Organic Ingredients.
Founded by Emmy nominated makeup up artist JoAnn Fowler and developed with experts in the field of green formulation, Sappho New Paradigm offers formulations which blend impeccably with all skin types. Created with the finest of certified organic ingredients, infused with phytonutrients and tested by professional makeup artists, the performance of this line is what will thrill and amaze.
Fiercely independent, Sappho New Paradigm values ethical business, transparency of ingredients, honesty & authenticity. We stand for the ethical treatment of humans & animals, feminism and we promise to get greener as we grow.