Kahina Giving Beauty Moroccan Rose Beldi Soap
Our Moroccan Rose Beldi Soap is a traditional cleansing and skin softening treatment direct from the famed hammams of Morocco. Made from saponified olive oil and steam distilled Damask Rose.
A beloved beauty ritual of ours, we’ve imported this directly from Morocco
- Naturally rich in vitamin E
- The gel-like soap can be used for cleansing or as a body masque to soften skin prior to exfoliating with the Kahina Kessa Mitt
- Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan
- Size: 250g
· Massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
· For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
· For best results, use KAHINA™ GIVING BEAUTY Moroccan Kessa glove.
· May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.
saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, aqua, rose damascena (rose) flower oil
Women Helping Women Through Shared Beauty Rituals: Kahina Giving Beauty is a simple and effective skincare regimen based on highest quality and ethically sourced ingredients from around the world. With organic and fair trade argan oil at its core, Kahina Giving Beauty provides real skincare solutions that advance people and the planet. A percentage of profits from the sale of all Kahina products goes to the indigenous Berber women of Morocco who extract the oil at the heart of our line.