Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Eyeliner - Viper #619
· Application tips for the Natural Beauty
· Step 1: Always start with a freshly sharpened, fine-tipped eyeliner pencil.
· Step 2: Apply as close to your lashes as possible. Trace the contour of your eye and begin drawing above your iris, extending a bit past the outdoor corner of your eye. The line should be straight across or slightly upward.
· Hint: For big, round eyes, apply liner to the upper and lower lids without touching at the corner. For almond-shaped eyes/smaller eyes, apply liner only to the upper lids and lash line.
· Step 3: Blend upward and outward. Smudge the upper lid line lightly to soften the look.
· Application tips for the Smoky Eye
· Step 1: Hold the skin of your upper lid taut, apply eyeliner from the inside corner of the eye moving outward. Draw tiny strokes into the lash line. The middle of the line should be a bit thicker than the edges.
· Step 2: Use the eyeliner’s sponge tip to smudge the liner into the lash line. This creates a soft dramatic eye rather than a harshly defined eye.
· Step 3: Apply Mesmerize Eye Color Treatment. Apply the color over the entire upper lids and blend outward using only your fingers. Blend, blend, and blend.
· Step 4: Follow up with another layer of the pencil and smudge into the lash line with the sponge tip applicator.
· For intense drama, add Step 5: Rim both upper and lower lids with the pencil and smudge with the tip applicator. For the bottom lid, simply pull the lid down and apply pencil onto the rim of the eye. Apply heavily on the bottom lid and then blink a few times to get color to the upper lash rim. Blend with the sponge tip applicator. Follow up by drawing Mesmerize Eye Color Treatment on the outer-third of the bottom lash line and blend into the lash line.
Ingredients: Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mica, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera, Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Kernel) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower ) Seed Oil, Chamomilia Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flowers [+/-:Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, & CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]
Net Weight. 0.027oz/0.784g
Mesmerize Eyeliner Contains 70% Organic ingredients.
- Now with moisturizing Chamomile Flower
- Cruelty Free
- Inner and outer packaging recyclable
- No Nano Particles
- No Irradiation
PRODUCT SCORE: 1
EWG Skin Deep --Environmental Working Group’s mission is to empower people to live healthier lives in a healthier environment. They're a non-profit, non-partisan organization. EWG works tirelessly to make sure someone is standing up for public health, and educates consumers to make safer, more informed decisions about the products they buy and the companies they support. Please visit EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database for valuable information.
Hazard Score Key:
(0-2) Low Hazard
(3-6) Moderate Hazard
(7-10) High Hazard
Vapour Organic Beauty revolutionizes luxury performance cosmetics with unique light-as-air textures, sophisticated color artistry and natural mineral pigments suspended in organic botanicals. Vapour delivers the look of flawless glowing skin without compromise. Vapour is 100% natural. It contains 70% organic ingredients and 30% mineral pigments and essential oils. That is it. Vapour contains No toxic chemicals, No parabens, No phalates, No animal testing, No nano-particles, No irradiation.
Mesmerize Eyeliner glides on like a dream delivering a smooth precise line for a perfectly defined eye. You can also use the blending tool for a seductive, smoky eye. Finally, professional performance in an organic eyeliner.
Mesmerize Eyeliner contains soothing Chamomile Flower. This eyeliner is designed to moisturize and nourish the eye area without the harsh chemicals and skin-aging adhesives found in most eye cosmetics.
- Glides on without skipping, dragging, or tugging the skin
- Beautifully bendable
- Contains none of the harsh adhesives in traditional eyeliners
- Moisturizing to delicate eye area
- Eye definition that's good for your eyes