Nana + Livy Mango Coco Choco Bath/Shower SoapSee All Nana + Livy
Made with Real Mango Powder and Coconut Milk.
Our Mango Coco Choco Soap has layers of unique flavours that would remind you of a nice cool shower next to the tropical beach.
Mango Coco Choco Soap is one of our latest dessert-inspired cold process soaps made with real food ingredients and cocoa butter. It primarily consists of mango powder and coconut milk that help promote healthier skin. Like an actual chocolate bar, this Choco Soap can be easily broken into pieces for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
Our Mango Coco Choco Soap has layers of unique flavors that would remind you of a nice cool shower next to the tropical beach. Mango Coco Choco Soap is one of our latest dessert-inspired cold process soaps made with real food ingredients and cocoa butter. It primarily consists of mango powder and coconut milk that help promote healthier skin.
Eco friendly - Vegan.
Cut or break the bar into smaller pieces as desired.
Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Choco Soap, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Cocoa Butter: Penetrates deep into skin, this rich moisturizer contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants that help relieve inflammation. Not only does cocoa butter make the soap silky and moisturizing, it also gives your body a scent of delicious chocolate.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Mango and Coconut Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the soap in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Mango Powder: Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, mango generally promotes healthy skin, and eases inflammation on the skin.
- Coconut Milk Powder: Rich in coppers and vitamin C, coconut milk helps prevent age spots and maintain elasticity of skin.
- Our Choco Soap is handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Choco Soap is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Choco Soap is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Nana + Livy specializes in handcrafting 100% vegan, cruelty-free and palm oil-free food-based artisan bath and body products. At its core, Nana + Livy is ushered by the idea of feeding skin of all ages and genders with everyday nutritious food ingredients. Our signature products include our colorful and "flavorful" soap blocks and bath teas. Nana + Livy is committed to using minimalistic and plastic-free packaging.