Freedom Lip Treatment (Multiple Scents)
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Pamper your Pout!
FREEDOM’s new luxurious lip balms delight the senses in three fabulous fragrances, transforming parched lips with just one silky stroke.
Certified Organic with deeply hydrating olive and hemp oils, FREEDOM lip balms are your new best friend for NATURALLY luscious lips!
So pamper that pout – because your lips deserve a little luxury, too!
Blood Orange Lip Lust – Indulge in our fruity fusion of blood orange, lemon, vanilla & cedarwood for a sinfully sweet smile
Lavender Citrus Lip Love – Ultra-soothing bouquet of cypress, coriander, lavender, coconut and lemon. Bring your “happy place” with you wherever you go!
Mint Lip Tingle – Our mega-fresh mint medley! A vibrant blend that invigorates as it conditions.
Certified organic. Gluten Free.
Use as needed, daily
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*
Cera Alba (Beeswax)*
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil*
Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*
Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*
Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Non-GMO.
As a mother of three lovely girls, I wanted to create a natural alternative to the regular toxin-filled products that line the shelves of every store. For me, deodorant was just the first step. Our products are all human tested for effectiveness and, most importantly, safety. (You can eat them, but don’t – they don’t taste good.)
I grew up in Eastern Europe and my parents brought many of their old traditions with them when we immigrated to the States. Everything in our kitchen was not only sustenance, but medicine. Vodka, chicken soup, black tea, rose water. Pink eye? Black tea compress. Fever? Vinegar and water. Ear infection? Vodka doused cotton swab in your ear. As I became an adult and a mother, this idea of natural remedies has left a lasting impression upon me.
A few years ago, my (non-smoking, non-drinking) friend, Cindy, was diagnosed with breast, ovarian, and colon cancer. In addition to her treatment plan, her doctor suggested she refrain from using antiperspirants. Granted, he said, there’s no proven link between antiperspirants and cancer, but using a pore-clogging, aluminum-based product that close to your lymph glands can’t be good. I, too, had found a lump in my breast. It turned out to be benign, however, I decided I wasn’t touching antiperspirant either. Link or no link to breast cancer, I didn’t care. It just made sense. Cindy and I searched and tested natural alternatives, but none of the deodorants we tried lasted all day, or they didn’t work at all. I was wondering how many other women and men were going through the same predicament.
That’s why I created Freedom Stick – the natural deodorant that really works!
Be Healthy, Not Stinky!
Love and health,
What inspired you to create your brand? 3 of my friends were diagnosed with Breast cancer, Dr’s advised to go natural, but the natural ones were ugly and ineffective…..they did not work!
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently? Nothing, I have learned so much from the mistakes I made….oh, wait…..paid better attention to manufacture samples…
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out? Think outside the box, don’t do what everyone’s doing….be original and different, know your goal….there will be a lot of no’s….dont listen to them…and ask a lot of questions.
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why? The scents, berg , peach and amber…we also give back to American cancer society..
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company? Work smart and surround yourself with smarter people…it takes a village.
- What is your morning and evening beauty routine? Am, clarisonic with my own soap that I make, serum and moisturizer…..pm, my soap, ultra-moisturizing balm (I’m old), my lip conditioner and eyelash serum
- What ingredients are never added to any of your products? Anything that is not natural…it has to be created by nature, that’s freedom not to worry for our clients….
- What is the best beauty advice you have received? Wash your face before you go to bed..
- What sets you apart from the sea of competition? Our scents, our look, our ever-growing product line (shhh) our effectiveness and commitment to the breast cancer community.