Graydon Keto Cleanse
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
The art of cleansing is the foundation of any skincare regimen! And, here at Graydon, we believe in setting aside a few minutes each evening to cleanse off the day, both physically and energetically. Granting yourself extra time to give your face some love can be truly transformational -- and with our Keto Cleanse's rich buttery coconut aroma, the experience is truly intoxicating.
The ways in which we clean our face have transformed over the years. From your grandmother’s cold cream to the squeaky clean foaming cleanser of your teenage years, there have always been a variety of ways to get your skin clean. One of the methods that has taken the spotlight recently in the modern skincare world is the process of oil cleansing.
While this method may seem totally new to some, using oil to clean and purify the skin has actually been around for thousands of years. Ancient cultures from around the world used some of the same natural plant oils that we use today to remove dirt and grime from the skin. What’s old is new again.
So, how does oil cleansing work? It begins with the basic chemistry principle of 'like dissolving like'. So, oil actually dissolves the excess oil that builds up on our skin throughout the day that clogs our pores. It's important to note that your skin naturally produces a type of oil itself, called sebum. This beneficial substance maintains our skin’s natural pH balance while also protecting and moisturizing.
Many harsh traditional cleansers not only remove dirt and grime that have accumulated throughout the day, but they strip the skin of its own sebum, which can wreak havoc over time.
Without this protective film of oil, the skin is not only more susceptible to bacteria and the possibility of infection (acne and inflammation), but it also sends a message to your skin that it needs to produce more oil, resulting in excess oil. And more breakouts!
Cleansing with our Keto Oil will thoroughly remove unwanted congested oil and grime, while simultaneously moisturizing the skin and protecting it.
You'll be happy to know that the Keto Cleanse is truly great for every skin type. From normal skin to severe acne, everyone can benefit from cleansing with this uniquely awesome blend. Gluten Free.
Please Note: Due to the nature of the amazing natural oils in our Keto Cleanse you may find that it slightly solidifies when the bottle gets cold, especially in winter months or if your order has been sitting out on your doorstep. This is normal! Simply run your bottle under hot (but not boiling) water or place it (with the cap on) in a container of hot water for a couple minutes, give a shake, and it will restore back to it's normal fluid state :)
- Begin with a dry face. Take about a quarter sized amount of Keto Cleanse and apply it evenly over your whole face, neck and eye area, right on top of makeup and/or sunscreen.
- Start at the chin and work your way up around the mouth, jaw, cheeks, eye area and end up at the forehead, using small circular motions to massage the oil deeply into your skin.
3. You can incorporate the same kind of movements you use when using a normal cleanser. However, this cleansing massage should take about two to three minutes if possible, so really take the time to massage the oil in across the face. Note that using our Keto oil to massage your skin ALSO helps promote blood circulation and lymph drainage, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, softens pores to help decongest the skin, as well as the fact that this process is incredibly relaxing.
4. Wet a washcloth or ideally your Bamboo Charcoal Sponge with hot water (you want it to be steamy and warm, but not scalding) and press it against your face. Hold it against your face for a minute, to steam and activate the oils. Breathe deep, then buff away thoroughly.
5. After making sure surface grime is removed, you can follow with our Face Foam or Aloe Milk Cleanser.
6. It does take some getting used to but if you are doing it right, your skin WILL be soooo happy! Give it a try. I promise, your face will thank you.
Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride (MCT) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrum (ghee) and nothing else!
Graydon Moffat is an ingredient anthropologist, raw food advocate, yoga enthusiast and healthy skin educator. She is the founder of GRAYDON [clinical luxury], a natural skincare line developed in 2012 and based in Riverdale, Toronto.
With a ‘what goes on you goes in you’ philosophy, Graydon began researching nourishing and natural ingredients while experimenting in her very own kitchen. Each raw material Graydon uses in her formulas plays a specific and important role in ‘feeding’ your skin. In creating this line of skincare, the focus of Graydon’s work was to leverage the transformative power of pure plant based ingredients to create products that are as effective and luxurious as any mainstream luxury brand.
Staying connected to her Canadian roots is of great importance to Graydon. She is a strong believer of supporting small growers around Canada and sources local and domestic ingredients whenever possible. She does not use any use fillers, petrochemicals, toxic chemicals, phthalates, artificial fragrances or colours.
Many years later after loads of study, various degrees and eventually partnering with experts to find the right environment to manufacture, she is proud to offer a line of outstanding products that don’t sacrifice purity for efficacy.
As a natural skincare expert, Graydon hosts various workshops to empower people to take control of their skincare regime. She is passionate about educating people on how to make products without chemicals, to steer individuals away from being reliant on toxic brands.