Jenny Patinkin Luxury Vegan Makeup Brush SoapSee All Jenny Patinkin
Makeup brushes deserve to be pampered, too! After all, they work hard for you, so why not give them a luxury bubble bath with Jenny Patinkin Luxury Vegan Makeup Brush Soap instead of using cleansers that contain harsh detergents or heavy oils.
Jenny Patinkin Luxury Vegan Makeup Brush Soap is handmade to her own specifications and really gets the job done, whether your brushes are vegan or natural hair.
Made with vegetable-based glycerin, coconut milk and vitamin E, the sulfate-free, fragrance-free, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial formula washes away oils and pigments without leaving a residue or drying out the bristles.
Bonus: The tin may be repurposed or recycled when empty.
- Run bristles under warm water or submerge in a bowl of warm water.
- Swirl the bristles over the soap pan, rinsing and repeating until a light foam begins to form.*
- Once slightly foamy, use fingertips and hands to gently massage away oils and pigments, rinsing and repeating as necessary until pigments are no longer visible and a rich lather has developed.
- Rinse under running water or swirl in clean water until they feel squeaky clean.
- Squeeze the brush head in a washcloth or towel to remove excess water and reshape.
- Lay flat on a counter with the head hanging over the edge in order to assure full air circulation while drying.
*Vegan brushes can take longer to get foamy than natural hair brushes as they are not porous and do not absorb any oils, allowing them to build up on the surface instead. Vegan brushes that have been used with creamy products may take several swirls/rinses before foam begins to form. Once they have fully lathered, they are free of all pigments and oils.
Jenny Patinkin is a highly sought-after beauty expert, entrepreneur, makeup artist and author known for her earth-friendly and age-aware approach to beauty. Nationally recognized for her broad industry knowledge and expertise, and as an early adopter of "clean” beauty, her products are handmade by jewelers and other highly skilled artisans and feature luxury elements such as genuine rose gold plating, genuine semi-precious gemstones and elegant packaging. Each item in her collection features eco-conscious elements, whether it’s sustainably sourced, vegan, organic, non-toxic or recyclable.
Jenny's collection of beauty tools helps to achieve fresh, natural looking results without pulling or tugging on delicate skin, over-applying or causing irritation that can lead to a dull or inflamed appearance. Features such as weighted bases, carefully calibrated proportions, and ergonomic shapes allow for ultimate user-comfort and success.