GingerChi Jade GuaShaSee All GingerChi
Enjoy GingerChi's latest tool for natural anti-aging protection - the GingerChi Jade GuaSha Treatment for Natural Face Lift Therapy. A modern anti-aging treatment based on the ancient healing art of GuaSha.
GuaSha is a massage-like healing technique used in traditional Chinese medicine that incorporates a stone or porcelain tool and a lubricant. The tool is used to apply pressure while gliding over the skin. The purpose is to stimulate meridians and circulation to heal pain and inflammation in the body and to revitalize chi.
We've adapted the GuaSha concept and modified the tool design to create a treatment that naturally restores firmness to sagging skin and provide radiance to dull skin. Use with your favorite facial serum, the Jade GuaSha Natural Face Lift Therapy Tool increases blood flow to the dermal layers clearing congestion, stimulating cell renewal and improving nutrient absorption.
The GingerChi Jade GuaSha Therapy was created to help address specific mature skin problems:
- Iron out frown lines in the eyebrow and forehead area.
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
- Lift and tighten loose skin at the neck and jawline.
- Improves radiance by removing stagnation in the skin.
- Improves skin firmness by increasing the rate of cell turnover.
The GingerChi Jade GuaSha Tool is extremely simple to use:
Like each of our unique beauty treatment systems, the GingerChi Jade GuaSha Face Lift Therapy has an illustrated leaflet with detailed instructions for how to properly glide the GuaSha over the meridian points of the face and neck.
Our Jade GingerChi GuaSha Tool is made of Xiuyen jade, a high quality jade from Xiuyen, in northeast China. 100% linen eco-friendly bag for convenient storage.
Final Sale - Non Returnable
Our GuaSha tool is so easy to use. Each GingerChi GuaSha Face Lift Therapy Kit comes with a complimentary sample of GingerChi Regenerating Face Serum. There is also an illustrated card detailing which direction to glide the GuaSha tool over the face and neck in order to stimulate chi and achieve optimal results.
- Begin your routine with clean skin free of any dirt or oil.
- Apply a generous amount of GingerChi Regenerating Face Serum to your face and neck.
- Using the side of the GingerChi GuaSha Tool that best suits the contours of your face, press gently while gliding the tool over your face and neck.
- Use upward motion strokes on the neck and jaw line to lift and firm loose skin.
- Glide the GuaSha Tool from side to side over the forehead to smooth frown lines.
- Stroke from the center of your upper lip outward to smooth wrinkles around the lip area.
- Repeat each motion 10 times as detailed in the enclosed instruction leaflet.
For best results, use the GingerChi GuaSha Tool Natural Face Lift Therapy before bed, as your skin regenerates itself during sleep. With nightly use you may see results within two weeks.
What Are The Benefits of GingerChi GuaSha Face Lift Therapy?
The Ginger Chi Gua Sha Therapy promotes radiant youthful skin by addressing common mature skin problem areas. GingerChi GuaSha Treatment:
- Smoothes and decreases the depth of frown lines on the forehead area.
- Helps tighten and firm sagging skin on the neck and jaw line.
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Prevents accumulation of toxins in dermal layers by moving stagnant blood.
- Promotes an overall healthy texture and glow by stimulating circulation and cell renewal.
- Improves absorption of products and nutrients.
Perhaps the most important benefit of the GingerChi GuaSha Therapy is that it is all natural. It is gentle. Combined with the use of our GingerChi Regenerating Serum, packed with antioxidants and omega rich oils, this unique technique will help restore your skin's natural youthfulness. There are no harsh treatments, no fake looking results that come from working ‘on’ your skin and not ‘with’ your skin. Noticeable results can be achieved with regular use.
The GingerChi GuaSha tool comes with a handy muslin bag. Take it with you when traveling and continue the use of the GuaSha treatment, any time and any where.