Eco Tan Invisible Tan
· *Exfoliate your face and body with Eco Tan Extreme Exfoliant Glove before you apply Eco Tan Invisible Tan 24-48 hours prior to tan application.
· *Why? Exfoliating removes dead skin cells leaving you with the smooth skin for an even application of tan. Pay particular attention to your feet, knees, and elbows.
· *Apply Eco Tan Invisible Tan onto clean, dry skin using your hands. Use sparingly on areas such as elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles. A light application on these areas with no excess product on your hands is recommended.
· *As you apply and rub, Invisible Tan will turn white in color, which is useful as a guide to show you where you have applied Invisible Tan.
· *Wash hands thoroughly after application.
· *Eco Tan Invisible Tan continues to develop for up to 8 hours - as it does not contain a bronzer or any artificial or synthetic colors. It will not stain your clothes or sheets, so you can sleep in it if you wish.
· *To prolong the life of your tan, moisturize daily with Eco Tan Winter Skin, use a non-soap based body wash, and avoid using oils as a cleanser.
Ingredients: Aloe Bardadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Persea Gratissma (Avocado) Oil*, Macadamia Terifolia Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Cetyl Alcohol **, Stearic Acid**, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate**, Xanthan Gum**, Lecithin* , Tocopherol Acetate **, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Lenconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**, Citral Limonene**. *Certified Organic Australia **Natural
Sonya Driver became consumed with finding a safe sunless tanning alternative after her sister was diagnosed with a melanoma at only thirty years of age.
“I began researching the ingredients in products we were using and I did not like what I found... I wasn’t prepared to use these products on my own skin and was even more concerned about the risk they posed to my sister. It was in these very moments that Eco Tan was pioneered.
Using a Certified Organic skin care range really does make a difference. After all, your skin is your largest organ and much of what you put on it gets absorbed into the bloodstream. Whether you prefer yourself tan to be express or slow-building, Eco Tan promises you the most beautiful, believable bronze for all complexions, with NO hidden nasties. Guaranteed!”
Product Score: 0
(0-3) Product does not contain any ingredients which have a documented potential negative health impact.
Think Dirty is a project established to help understand the truth about ingredients used in the cosmetics industry. Think Dirty empowers and educates the consumer by allowing them to make informed choices on what products to purchase and what companies to trust. The mobile app, launched in 2013, lists over 69.000 products and counting.
Hazard Score Key:
(3-6) Half N’Half
One application tan
Best suited for medium to olive skin tones
For best results leave on for 8 hours
Jump into bed and sleep peacefully while your tan develops overnight; without staining your sheets.
- Vegan and Gluten Free.
Size: 150mL ~ 5.29floz