Odacite INTENSIVE HAND & HEEL THERAPY
Massage a small amount into affected area; an ideal treatment before bed and after washing.
- Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit/leaf extract
- Saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract
- Acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract
- Citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract
- Cetearyl olivate
- Sorbitan olivate
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Cetyl alcohol
- Apis mellifera (beeswax) wax
- Calophyllum inophyllum (foraha) extract*
- Salix nigra (willow bark) extract
- Mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil*
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax
- Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil*
- Litsea cubeba fruit oil
- Krameria triandra (rhatany) root extract
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Citrus paradisi (pink grapefruit) peel oil
- Mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil
- Dehydroacetic acid
- Benzyl alcohol
PRODUCT SCORE: 2
Think Dirty is a project established to help understand the truth about ingredients used in the cosmetics industry. Think Dirty empowers and educates the consumer by allowing them to make informed choices on what products to purchase and what companies to trust. The mobile app, launched in 2013, lists over 69.000 products and counting.
Hazard Score Key:
(3-6) Half N’Half
It all started in 2004 when founder and CEO Valérie Grandury was diagnosed with breast cancer. This event triggered a desire to completely reinvent her life, reconnect with nature and step into a beautiful and fascinating healing journey.
In order to heal, Valérie felt the necessity to detoxify her environment. She adopted a raw food diet, quit her job in the film business to dedicate her time to learning and studying the healing power of plants and became a Health and Wellness Coach.
Valerie soon discovered that one of the most toxic elements in a women's daily lives are personal care products. She soon realized that the very expensive French brand she slathered on her face with confidence every day was a cocktail of dangerous chemicals, some of which were known carcinogens!
Much to her astonishment, when she turned to organic skin care, she discovered that the products did not bear a manufacturing date and she wondered how the ingredients could retain any active properties after so many years in a jar.
Emboldened by her new philosophy of not cutting corners when it came to health, Valérie decided to start making her own fresh skin care. The underlying motto she applied to food, “It all lies in the freshness of the raw ingredients,” would apply to her skin care.
She sourced the freshest, purest organic ingredients from all over the world and formulated her own age-defying blends. The secret to her magical ointments, then and now, is to use freshly made skin care in a window of time during which each ingredient retains its full freshness and efficiency. And so, theFreshiency Date was born.
The crèmes made such a difference on her skin that she gave them as presents to her friends. It was an instant hit. Odacité was born to answer a growing demand for women who saw the difference that those blends made on their skin.
Purpose: Repair severely dry, cracked and coarse skin
Results: Healed, protected and nourished skin
This intensive nourishing moisturizer treats rough skin that requires special care.
Why it is so effective:
- Extraordinary shea butter pairs with olive & sunflower oils to quench and heal severely dry skin.
- Alpha hydroxy acids derived from fruit and sugar help skin stay soft and smooth.
- Lemon, spearmint, grapefruit & rosemary provide an immediate refreshing effectas well as potentanti-fungal and anti-bacterial support.
Skin Type: Fabulous for hands overworked by gardening, cooking & washing and for feet roughened by barefoot walking or sandal wearing.