INIKA Mineral Mattifying Powder is in a loose powder format, which makes the product easy to apply – press, tap and blend by following these steps:
- Dispense a small amount of powder into the lid.
- Press your Kabuki Brush into your Mineral Mattifying Powder, collecting the product into your brush.
- Turning the brush upwards, tap the Mineral Mattifying Powder into your Kabuki Brush as this will ensure a flawless, even application every time.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Tap more to conceal further problem areas or build coverage.
Oily skin: For maximum oil absorption, apply before Liquid or Loose Mineral Foundation using your Kabuki Brush, concentrating on the T-Zone or areas of concern.
Large pores: To reduce the appearance of large pores, use the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush, tapping and pressing the Mineral Mattifying Powder into the skin after foundation application.
Matte finish: Tap product all over the face using your Kabuki Brush or apply with a cosmetic sponge by gently pressing down on the skin.