Under the Nile Green Bean Baby Organic BeanieSee All Under the Nile
A green, unisex organic cotton knit baby beanie featuring our green bean veggie detail is perfect for gifting and made to fit close and snug to baby's head for extra warmth and comfort with the perfect amount of stretch. This organic cotton knit hat is designed to coordinate perfectly with our Fruit and Veggie layette collection.
* Fold over band adjusts in length as baby grows while keeping little ears warm
Size: 0-3 months
Please follow the specific care instructions on your green fold-over baby beanie for the best wear
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Warm iron as needed
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
We Promise to Be a Good Company
You can make a difference in lifting society. I believe this is a mission that has guided Under The Nile for over 23 years. By creating organic and sustainable baby clothing, toys and rugs the right way (ethically), we’re doing our small part to make our world a better place. Sure, the “world” is a big place, but we believe that should care about the people around the globe, not just within our own communities.
By growing organic cotton, we seek to cultivate the farmers who make it happen. By teaching men and women who aren’t educated how to sew, we give them an opportunity of a better life.
Make a difference. There’s no better feeling.