Eco Tan Glory Oil (Face)See All Eco Tan
NEW Glory Oil | restore your skin to its true glory
Our NEW Certified Organic Glory Oil is a miraculous night and day treatment oil pioneered to reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines and restore you skin to its true glory. A drenching certified organic blend of unique super seeds; INCA INCHI + ACAI + PUMPKIN SEED OIL.
This miraculous healing night time treatment oil reduces the appearance of scarring, fine lines and wrinkles. Glory Oil is quite literally a gift sent from heaven. The certified organic omega abundant super seeds are meticulously blended to restore you skin to its true glory.
GLORY, GLORY HALLELUJAH! restore your skin to its true glory.
The second product from Eco By Sonya Driver’s Organic Skin Care Range, SKIN COMPOST, Glory Oil harnesses the phenomenal healing powers of organic super seeds to heal, sooth, reduce sign of ageing and assists in restoring moisture balance to your skin. This specially formulated omega abundant, will help protect, improve and restore all skin types. Vegan. Gluten Free.
Certified Organic Omega abundant super seeds blended for your skins nightly treat!
NOURISH | CALM | SOOTH | RESTORE
So what’s in it. 3 Heavenly Super Seed ingredients:
- Inca Inchi – an ancient Peruvian omega abundant super seed oil high in antioxidants and the ultimate anti-ageing & healing ingredient.
- Acai Fruit Oil – is an antioxidant powerhouse and helps protect the skin from environmental aggressors and reduces the appearance of ageing and helps to restore moisture balance.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance.
What Glory Oil does:
- Exquisite oil for all skin types
- Reduces the appearance of scars and fine lines – healing
- Instantly plumps and drenches skin to restore to it’s true glory without being heavy or greasy
- Plumps the skin and smooths the complexion!
- Soothing for a variety of irritating skin concerns
- Apply a few drops to clean, dry skin
- Rub in circular motions on face, neck and beyond every night (and/or morning)
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil*, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumkin) Seed Oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol**. *Certified Organic Australia **Natural
Sonya Driver the CEO and founder of Eco Tan started the brand when her sister was diagnosed with melanoma. After becoming regulars with weekly Airbrush Tans, Sonya started doing research on the ingredients that were inside of these “safe sunless tanners” and realized that they were filled with harmful and toxic chemicals. It was then that Sonya decided to create her own Sunless Tanners using only true organic and natural ingredients. Starting with self-tanner the brand has been so successful its expanded into body care and skin care within the last year.
Eco Tan & Eco by Sonya Driver are founded on the principle of authenticity and transparency, which is why the brands certification are SO important! Certified Organic – Eco Tan was Australia’s FRIST tanning range to become Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia. Certified Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia, Cruelty Free – promising that the products are not and never will be tested on animals. Vegan – every single product that Eco Tan creates is free of animal derivatives. Using a Certified Organic skin care range really does make a difference. After all, your skin is your largest organ and much of what you put on it gets absorbed into the bloodstream