Graydon Full Moon SerumSee All Graydon
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Reverse the signs of aging
Loaded with all your favorite actives that help visibly reduce signs of aging, Fullmoon Serum is what skin dreams are made of.
Formulated with botanical collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamin c and retinol, anti-inflammatory blue tansy, an anti-pollution complex, and infused with Graydon's favorite gemstone malachite, our Fullmoon Serum helps to improve and protect your skin’s natural beauty while combating comprehensive signs of aging.
Perfect for every skin type, this feather light formula will help shield your delicate facial skin from everyday pollutants and calms inflammation.
Worn solo, or blended with your favorite face oil or moisturizer, you can't help but notice a more supple, smooth skin and a more radiant complexion.
To maximize all of Fullmoon Serum’s amazing corrective and protective benefits:
1. Start with a freshly cleansed and exfoliated face.
2. Apply 4 to 6 drops of Fullmoon Serum onto your palms.
3. Smooth the serum all over hands and fingertips.
4. Gently sweep the serum onto your face, neck and décolleté with special attention around your eye and brow area.
5. Follow-up with your favorite facial oil or moisturizer, we suggest Berry Rich Cream.
6. Appreciate your radiant looking skin and remember that beauty lies within!
COLLAGEN: protein rich extract from African Mahogany to help minimize pores and provide a firm texture
HYALURONIC ACID: from Indian Senna to help improve the appearance of dry skin by boosting hydration
ANTI-POLLUTION: moringa extract to battle signs of stressed skin exposed to environmental pollution
RETINOL: from seeds of the moth bean plant to help correct the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
VITAMIN C: rich moringa leaf to brighten the appearance of your skin’s complexion
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: blue tansy to help soothe skin and minimize the appearance of redness
Ingredients: Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract1, Malachite Extract2, Glycerin, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide3, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract4, Maltodextrin, Khaya Senegalensis Bark Extract5, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract6, Dextrin, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract7, Tanacetum Annuum Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil8, Phenethyl Alcohol9, Pentylene Glycol9, Propanediol9, Algin, Cellulose Gum, Triethyl Citrate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract10, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Leaf/Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citral
1. Loaded with Vitamin C to even out skin tone
2. Rich source of copper, an element known to promote collagen production
3. Amplifies the appearance of plump skin & provides moisture retention
4. A concentrate from the moth bean to promote the appearance of youthful skin
5. Protein rich extract to firm & smooth the look of your skin
6. To counter oxidative stress, neutralize free-radicals & enable detoxification
7. Protects against the toxicity of heavy metals
8. Azulene rich blue tansy to calm sensitive, reactive skin
9. 100% natural vegetable based preservative
10. Non-photosensitive, bergaptene free
Graydon Moffat is an ingredient anthropologist, raw food advocate, yoga enthusiast and healthy skin educator. She is the founder of GRAYDON [clinical luxury], a natural skincare line developed in 2012 and based in Riverdale, Toronto.
With a ‘what goes on you goes in you’ philosophy, Graydon began researching nourishing and natural ingredients while experimenting in her very own kitchen. Each raw material Graydon uses in her formulas plays a specific and important role in ‘feeding’ your skin. In creating this line of skincare, the focus of Graydon’s work was to leverage the transformative power of pure plant based ingredients to create products that are as effective and luxurious as any mainstream luxury brand.
Staying connected to her Canadian roots is of great importance to Graydon. She is a strong believer of supporting small growers around Canada and sources local and domestic ingredients whenever possible. She does not use any use fillers, petrochemicals, toxic chemicals, phthalates, artificial fragrances or colours.
Many years later after loads of study, various degrees and eventually partnering with experts to find the right environment to manufacture, she is proud to offer a line of outstanding products that don’t sacrifice purity for efficacy.
As a natural skincare expert, Graydon hosts various workshops to empower people to take control of their skincare regime. She is passionate about educating people on how to make products without chemicals, to steer individuals away from being reliant on toxic brands.