Freedom Sensitive Unscented DeodorantSee All Freedom
Freedom Sensitive Unscented Deodorant is great for sensitive skin and first-time users switching to natural deodorants. Made with all natural ingredients, Freedom Stick is always chemical-free, aluminum free, and paraben-free so you can feel good about using it on your entire family! Freedom Sensitive Unscented Deodorant stick is subtle, yet so effective you won't need to reapply during your busy day. Giving you all-day-long odor protection that doesn't quit, while leaving you feeling fresh and clean.
Freedom Sensitive Unscented Deodorant is your go-to for all natural deodorant, your body can detoxify itself the natural, healthy way. No more gland clogging gunk! Organic and Gluten Free.
Please use in under arm area only. If stick gets hard, use your finger to warm the deodorant up! A little bit goes a long way, 2 to 3 swipes is enough!
Detox is super common! Here's what you may experience in the first 2-4 weeks:
- Underarm wetness. Your sweat glands may still be in overdrive mode from your old antiperspirant. They should quickly adapt to your natural deodorant.
- Swollen, tender lumps in your underarm area. Your lymph nodes may be clogged and they're working overtime to get rid of it.
- Rash/pimpled in your underarm area. This could be sensitivity to baking soda or your body adapting to a natural formula.
Unpleasant odor. Your underarms are evicting the toxins, but don't worry, it goes away in a few days.
Take a 48 hour break if experiencing any symptoms and go back to using intermittently!
Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end!
Be Healthy, Not Stinky!
Love and health,
- What inspired you to create your brand? 3 of my friends were diagnosed with Breast cancer, Dr’s advised to go natural, but the natural ones were ugly and ineffective…..they did not work!
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently? Nothing, I have learned so much from the mistakes I made….oh, wait…..paid better attention to manufacture samples…
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out? Think outside the box, don’t do what everyone’s doing….be original and different, know your goal….there will be a lot of no’s….dont listen to them…and ask a lot of questions.
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why? The scents, berg , peach and amber…we also give back to American cancer society..
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company? Work smart and surround yourself with smarter people…it takes a village.
- What is your morning and evening beauty routine? Am, clarisonic with my own soap that I make, serum and moisturizer…..pm, my soap, ultra-moisturizing balm (I’m old), my lip conditioner and eyelash serum
- What ingredients are never added to any of your products? anything that is not natural…it has to be created by nature, that’s freedom not to worry for our clients….
- What is the best beauty advice you have received? Wash your face before you go to bed..
- What sets you apart from the sea of competition? Our scents, our look, our ever-growing product line (shhh) our effectiveness and commitment to the breast cancer community.