Freedom Baking Soda Free DeodorantSee All Freedom
Freedom Baking Soda Free Deodorant is your go-to for all natural deodorant, your body can detoxify itself the natural, healthy way. No more gland clogging gunk! Organic and Gluten Free.
Jasmine Orange Blossom Natural Deodorant lets you take a walk through a beautiful Italian villa, with jasmine blossoming all around as you gaze on to the gorgeous citrus trees in bloom, breathe it in… 100% Pure Jasmine, Green Tea and Orange Blossoms Oils. Freedom Deodorant Sensitive Jasmine Blossom Natural Deodorant results in softer, smoother skin and keeps your underarm area clean, drier, and odor free.
Coco Van Natural Deodorant is gentle and effective. This all-natural deodorant is formulated with coconut oil and shea butter to moisturize. Baking soda free, Freedom Deodorant Sensitive Coco Van Natural Deodorant results in softer, smoother skin and the natural clays and powders keep your underarm area clean, drier, and odor-free.
Please use in under arm area only. If stick gets hard, use your finger to warm the deodorant up! A little bit goes a long way, 2 to 3 swipes is enough!
Detox is super common! Here's what you may experience in the first 2-4 weeks:
- Underarm wetness. Your sweat glands may still be in overdrive mode from your old antiperspirant. They should quickly adapt to your natural deodorant.
- Swollen, tender lumps in your underarm area. Your lymph nodes may be clogged and they're working overtime to get rid of it.
- Rash/pimpled in your underarm area. This could be sensitivity to baking soda or your body adapting to a natural formula.
Unpleasant odor. Your underarms are evicting the toxins, but don't worry, it goes away in a few days.
Take a 48 hour break if experiencing any symptoms and go back to using intermittently!
Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end!
This advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure and medical conditions you may have. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and see your doctor.
Magnesium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Proprietary Blend of Natural, Fragrance and Essential Oil Mix of Jasmine, Vanilla, Green Tea, and Orange
Love and health,
- What inspired you to create your brand? 3 of my friends were diagnosed with Breast cancer, Dr’s advised to go natural, but the natural ones were ugly and ineffective…..they did not work!
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently? Nothing, I have learned so much from the mistakes I made….oh, wait…..paid better attention to manufacture samples…
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out? Think outside the box, don’t do what everyone’s doing….be original and different, know your goal….there will be a lot of no’s….dont listen to them…and ask a lot of questions.
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why? The scents, berg , peach and amber…we also give back to American cancer society..
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company? Work smart and surround yourself with smarter people…it takes a village.
- What is your morning and evening beauty routine? Am, clarisonic with my own soap that I make, serum and moisturizer…..pm, my soap, ultra-moisturizing balm (I’m old), my lip conditioner and eyelash serum
- What ingredients are never added to any of your products? anything that is not natural…it has to be created by nature, that’s freedom not to worry for our clients….
- What is the best beauty advice you have received? Wash your face before you go to bed..
- What sets you apart from the sea of competition? Our scents, our look, our ever-growing product line (shhh) our effectiveness and commitment to the breast cancer community.