Battington Lashes Silk False Eyelashes: Hepburn
Silk lashes should be given the same care and attention as you would a fine silk blouse. Please do not shower or sleep in your lashes if you want them to last. Always store your lashes where they won't get crushed or dusty when not in use. A good rule of thumb is: If they're not on your face they're in the case! When you remove the lashes immediately peel off the remaining glue on the band and place lashes back in the Battington Box for future use.
- Use your trusty eyelash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one.
- Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit.
- Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application).
- Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes.
- Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
A note about silk:
- Durable (Up to 25 applications with proper care.
- 100% handmade silk lashes in a traditional strip lash formation
- Cruelty Free
Sirine Swed founded Battington Lashes after years of searching for long-lasting and animal cruelty-free eyelashes. A welcome alternative to mink and unreliable synthetic versions, these luxurious, thick lashes are made from pure silk and can be reused up to 25 times with proper care.
Dramatic length, Dramatic volume100% handmade silk lashes in a traditional strip lash formation