Beauty By Earth Facial Cleanser
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Hello Gorgeous! Give that pretty face of yours the treatment it deserves with our Natural Face Wash. Loaded with nourishing fruit oils and extracts, this natural facial cleanser gently cleanses and supports combination and oily skin.
- FRESH FACED AND FANCY FREE: Dirt, oil, and makeup weighing you down? Boo to that. Give that face of yours the love it deserves with the best natural face wash out there. Our face wash gently cleanses away anything you’d rather not have on your face, leaving you feeling fresh, clean, and utterly uplifted.
- TAKE BACK YOUR COMPLEXION: Who says you’ve got to put up with acne, blackheads, and blemishes? Not us. In fact, it’s time you fight back. Reclaim your complexion with the oil-busting powers of fruit. Our special combination of fruit extracts packs a powerful nutritional punch, giving your skin just what it needs to stay clear, clean, and healthy. Bye, blemishes. Hello, the confidence that comes from knowing your skin looks amazing.
- PLAYS WELL WITH ALL SKIN TYPES (Even Yours): All faces deserve to feel fresh and clean, so we made a cleanser that’s balanced for all skin types. Constantly fighting oil? Our natural face wash will remove dirt and makeup without weighing you down. Dealing with dry or sensitive skin? Natural, gentle ingredients provide moisture without being irritating. Somewhere in the middle? Our cleanser is for you too! Everyone should know how it feels to have a naturally radiant complexion, and you’re no exception.
- NIX THE NASTIES: Take a look at the leading conventional facial cleansers out there, then take a look back at us. Notice a difference? That’s because we never, ever, ever use parabens, phthalates, sulfates, artificial fragrances, or any other sketchy chemicals that could have a negative impact on your health. Instead, we rely on natural, responsibly sourced ingredients that support happy, healthy skin – made right here in the USA. And with no animal testing, you’ll never feel guilty about looking great.
Beauty is not in the face. Beauty is a light in the heart.
True beauty lies in the heart, but a clean, clear face can help it shine through. Our natural, cruelty-free face wash removes makeup, clears away oil and sweat, and cleanses dirt and debris, leaving you feeling fresh-faced, light, and glowing. Chock-full of acne-fighting ingredients, this cleanser will even help keep blemishes from getting between you and your ability to shine.
Who needs harsh soaps and chemicals to look absolutely stunning? Not you. That’s why we nixed the toxic ingredients you’ll find in conventional cleansers and harnessed the power of our favorite fruits to make the best natural face wash out there. Sea kelp, aloe vera, and fruit extracts work together to clear away oils, makeup, and other buildup while providing the moisture and nutrition your complexion needs to look its best. Everything we put in our cleanser is gentle and natural enough for any skin type to use safely.
How to Use Your Natural Face Wash
- Wash your hands. Cleaning your hands first makes sure you’re not transporting any additional oils or dirt onto your face.
- Wet your face. Use lukewarm water to avoid shocking your skin. You can use a wet towel to transfer water to your face, or just use your hands to splash away.
- Apply face wash. Squeeze a dime-sized amount of our face wash onto your fingertips or konjac sponge. Rub them together to spread out the gel, then gently massage into your face with small, circular motions.
- Rinse: Rinse away any leftover face wash with warm water. Again, it’s up to you whether you want to use a towel or just splash water on your face.
- Pat dry: Use a towel to gently dry your face. Be careful: harsh rubbing can irritate the skin.
- Tone and moisturize.
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin (Vegetable), Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Sodium Chloride, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Extract, Organic Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Kernel Extract, Organic Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Organic Laminaria Digitata Powder, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil
Beauty By Earth was created by two friends asking a question that is so often considered these days: how can you find health and beauty products that are safe to use around young children? Like so many parents, we found it incredibly difficult to find products that were effective, easy to access, and natural. So we figured why not make them ourselves?
Since we first decided to create Beauty By Earth, it’s been one heck of a ride! But throughout this experience, we’ve stayed dedicated to the idea that got us started: inspiring beauty and nurturing health. We’re thrilled to bring the items that have enriched our lives and improved our wellbeing to you and your family.
At Beauty By Earth, we’re here to bring you all natural skin care products that harmonize with your body’s natural state. We skip the junk you’ll find all to often in mainstream cosmetics and skin products. Instead, we use organic, natural ingredients that nourish your body and help inspire your beauty. We’re committed to helping you take care of yourself and your family without fear of unnecessary or harmful ingredients. We’re also proud to say that our products are gluten free, non-GMO, and mostly vegan, making them accessible to just about anyone.
Our commitment to inspiring beauty and nurturing health extends to everything and everyone that goes into creating our products. That means that all Beauty by Earth products are cruelty free and are proudly made in the USA under sterile conditions in a secure, FDA certified facility.
Question: What Does Your Face Wash Do?
Answer: Great question! Our natural face wash cleans away everything you don’t want on your face. Use it at the end of the day to get rid of makeup, oil, sweat, dirt, debris, and anything else that’s leaving your skin feeling less than fresh. Use it in the morning to wash your sleepiness away and get your face ready for the day.
Question: What Ingredients are In Your Natural Facial Wash?
Answer: Only the good stuff, we promise. Our wash includes sea kelp, aloe vera, and fruit extracts, including cranberry, pomegranate, olive, acai, and Japanese Green Tea. You’ll also find plenty of other face-friendly stuff, like rose hip seed extract, argan oil, lemongrass essential oil, and peppermint essential oil. You can find the full list of ingredients under the “Additional Information” tab.
Question: How Do I Use Your Facial Wash?
Answer: Easy! With clean hands, wet your face with lukewarm water. Squeeze a dime-sized amount of facial wash onto your fingertips or konjac sponge. Massage gently onto your face with small, circular motions. Use warm water to wash away any excess, then gently pat your face dry with a towel. Done!
Question: What are the Benefits of Using Your Natural Face Wash?
Answer: How does a clear, fresh, clean face sound? The combination of extracts we use is formulated to clear away the stuff you don’t want on your face while being gentle enough for any skin type. At the same time, it’ll give you skin the nutrients and moisture it needs to look its best. It’ll even help to soothe and clear away acne breakouts and other blemishes. If you like the idea of radiant skin, you’ll love what this wash can do.
Question: Is This a Good Face Wash for Oily Skin?
Answer: Absolutely! Our facial wash clears away oils you don’t want while helping to reduce acne breakouts. It’s a great choice for anyone with oily skin.
Question: I have Combination Skin – Can I Use Your Natural Face Wash?
Answer: Sure thing! Any skin type can use this cleanser and get fantastic results.
Question: How Much Face Wash Comes in a Tube?
Answer: Each tube contains 4 ounces of cleanser.
Question: I Have Allergies – Is Your Natural Face Wash Safe for My Skin?
Answer: Well, that depends on what you’re allergic to. While all the ingredients we include are completely natural and safe for sensitive skin, if you have an allergy to any of the specific ingredients you may want to be careful. If you’re at all worried, try testing our cleanser on a small portion of your skin before moving onto the rest of your face.
Question: What Other Products Should I Use With My Facial Wash?
Answer: That depends on the results you’re going for! Try using a konjac sponge with your cleanser to get a little extra exfoliating action. We also love to combine our cleanser with our facial toner to get an all-around clean, fresh, and light feeling. If you’re planning on going outside at all, facial sunscreen is also a must.
- What inspired you to create your brand?
We found that clean, green skincare products were just not widely available at a good price point. The ones that were marketed as clean and were maybe affordable were not truly clean ingredients. We wanted to make truly clean products more widely available at an affordable price.
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently?
We would bring more products to market more rapidly, rather than dripping them out.
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out?
Do your homework. Learn about ingredients and work with a good lab and chemist to get you to where you want. Really do your homework on your market demographic so your marketing efforts are targeting the right people.
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why?
Oh, that is a hard one. I absolutely love our self tanner. Being naturally pale, there are times I just need some color and this is definitely my go-to. But the product I use most often is the foaming face wash. It’s just so light and gives a great cleanse.
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company?
The first few years were rough. Lot of late nights after putting the kids to bed. We would carve out from 4-8pm for the kids each day and worked into the night to keep the grind going in the beginning. It gets easier.
- What is your morning and evening beauty routine?
In the morning I wash my face with Beauty By Earth Face Wash first. If I’m having problem skin, I’ll use the Beauty By Earth scrub and black Konjac sponge to give it an extra good clean. Then I spritz the Beauty By Earth Facial Toner and follow it up with their oil control moisturizer and eye cream. Finally, I’ll apply the Beauty By Earth tinted sunscreen before applying makeup.
At night I’ll wipe my face clean with the Shea Moisture face wipes and follow it up with the Beauty By Earth moisturizer and eye cream. If I’m having problem skin, I’ll apply the Beauty By Earth face mask before the moisturizer.
- What ingredients are never added to any of your products?
Parabens, SLS, SLES, artificial fragrance, artificial dye, avobenzone, oxybenzone, formaldyhyde, phthalates, PEGs, petrolatum, mineral oil, soy, propylene glycol and anything harmful for your skin.
- What is the best beauty advice you have received?
I love to follow beauty blogs like Organic Bunny and SunKissAlba for beauty advice about how to take care of your skin or even just every day routines. I’d say the best advice I have received is to follow the EWG Skin Deep database to find out how harmful each ingredient in your products are and what are the safest products to use.
- What sets you apart from the sea of competition?
We go through a rigorous testing and formation process with all of our products before we put it in our store. We personally test everything ourselves to our satisfaction, and ensure all ingredients used in our products are safe. That’s why all of us on the Beauty By Earth team love to use our own products. We also test it on all skin types first to make sure the products are effective and great for everyone. Lastly, our price point for the quality of our products is quite reasonable.
Product Score: 1
EWG Skin Deep --Environmental Working Group’s mission is to empower people to live healthier lives in a healthier environment. They're a non-profit, non-partisan organization. EWG works tirelessly to make sure someone is standing up for public health, and educates consumers to make safer, more informed decisions about the products they buy and the companies they support. Please visit EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database for valuable information.
Hazard Score Key:
(0-2) Low Hazard
(3-6) Moderate Hazard
(7-10) High Hazard