Eco Tan Face Tan Water
Gradual Tanning Toner for Face, Neck & Décolletage
- Face Tan Water builds with applications to create your perfect sun kissed glow
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Voted Most Innovative Beauty Product of Spring/Summer 2016 by Cosmopolitan Beauty Experts
- Non-Comedogenic Lightweight formulation applies just like a toner
- Anti-acne & anti-ageing formulation hydrates skin
- Brightens & evens skin tone reducing the need for foundation/make up
- Blend of aloe vera, orange peel, rose geranium
- Free from synthetic fragrances, artificial orange dyes, parabens & GMOs
- Vegan and Gluten Free.
Made with natural & Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards & requirements.
For best results, we recommend the following steps:
- Wash your face at night and then apply Face Tan Water to clean, dry skin before bed.
- Apply either with your fingers or a cotton face pad. Whatever works best for you!
- For best results, wait at least 7 hours for tan to develop before washing your face. So sleep tight knowing you aren’t putting any nasty, synthetic chemicals on your face.
- Wake up with a beautiful, natural glow and follow your normal morning skin routine. You can wash your face, moisturise and apply foundation if necessary. Avoid products containing oil or soap that will strip tan & make it uneven and patchy.
- Receive compliments left, right and centre because of your beautiful skin achieved through natural beauty.
- To build colour, we recommend applying Face Tan Water over consecutive nights. To maintain your facial glow, we recommend applying Face Tan Water two to three times a week.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin*, Dihydroxyacetone**, Lecithin*, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides**, Polyglyceryl-¬‐5 Oleate**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Coco Caprylate**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Dehydroxanthan Gum**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*. *Certified Organic Australia **Natural
Sonya Driver became consumed with finding a safe sunless tanning alternative after her sister was diagnosed with a melanoma at only thirty years of age.
“I began researching the ingredients in products we were using and I did not like what I found... I wasn’t prepared to use these products on my own skin and was even more concerned about the risk they posed to my sister. It was in these very moments that Eco Tan was pioneered.
Using a Certified Organic skin care range really does make a difference. After all, your skin is your largest organ and much of what you put on it gets absorbed into the bloodstream. Whether you prefer yourself tan to be express or slow-building, Eco Tan promises you the most beautiful, believable bronze for all complexions, with NO hidden nasties. Guaranteed!”