Eco Tan Winter SkinSee All Eco Tan
Eco Tan Winter Skin is Multi Award Winning, and is a gradual tanning moisturizer lotion for body & face. Build your tan with daily applications to create your perfect natural glow OR use to extend the life of your current fake tan. Eco Tan Winter Skin nourishes skin while still maintaining a beautiful tan. Can be applied Daily or 2-3 times a week to prolong the life of your current fake tan, pair with Face Tan Water! Vegan.
- Shave & exfoliate at least 24-48 hours prior to application. Pay attention to your feet, knees, and elbows
- Apply tan to clean, dry skin
- Apply liberally rubbing thoroughly & evenly into skin in circular motions
- Take your time & make sure to cover all areas
- To master application to your hands & feet use product left on hands after applying to limbs
- Avoid applying tan to your heels
- Apply an additional coat to deepen color
- Can be applied Daily or 2-3 times a week to prolong the life of your current fake tan, pair with Face Tan Water!
- Wash hands thoroughly after application
- Allow tan to dry before getting dressed or hopping into bed
- For best results, wait at least 8 hours for tan to develop before showering
- Avoid products containing oil or soap that will strip tan & make it uneven and patchy.
- Reapply over consecutive nights to build you desired depth of tan
Aloe Bardadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Coco –caprylate, Dihydroxyacetone**, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Stearate**, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Xanthan Gum**, Lecithin*, Tocopherol**, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Lenconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract**, Thebroma Cacao (Cacao) Fruit Powder**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract**, Fragrance(Natural)**. *Certified Organic **Natural
Sonya Driver the CEO and founder of Eco Tan started the brand when her sister was diagnosed with melanoma. After becoming regulars with weekly Airbrush Tans, Sonya started doing research on the ingredients that were inside of these “safe sunless tanners” and realized that they were filled with harmful and toxic chemicals. It was then that Sonya decided to create her own Sunless Tanners using only true organic and natural ingredients. Starting with self-tanner the brand has been so successful its expanded into body care and skin care within the last year.
Eco Tan & Eco by Sonya Driver are founded on the principle of authenticity and transparency, which is why the brands certification are SO important! Certified Organic – Eco Tan was Australia’s FRIST tanning range to become Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia. Certified Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia, Cruelty Free – promising that the products are not and never will be tested on animals. Vegan – every single product that Eco Tan creates is free of animal derivatives. Using a Certified Organic skin care range really does make a difference. After all, your skin is your largest organ and much of what you put on it gets absorbed into the bloodstream