Eco Tan Pink Himalayan Salt ScrubSee All Eco Tan
Eco Tan Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub provides deep exfoliation and lasting hydration for body and face. For silky smooth skin, this Eco Tan Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub Rough is perfect for preparing skin for tan or removing old faded tan. This award winning body scrub is free from synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, parabens and GMO’s. Vegan and Gluten Free.
Made with natural & Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards & requirements.
- Use on DRY skin prior to showering
- Apply Scrub with hands onto skin & rub in circular motions *Try pairing it with the Extreme Exfoliant Glove!
- Concentrating on areas such as feet, knees, and elbows
- Target dry skin, stretch marks, scarring, acne, cellulite, other skin conditions
- Apply to Face with light pressure and leave for 5 minutes as a face mask whilst scrubbing body
- Shower as usual avoiding using products contain soaps or SLS *We suggest the Lemongrass Foaming Wash!
- Pat skin dry & moisturizer *We suggest the Coconut Body Milk!
- If you plan on self-tanning, use scub 24-48 hours prior to prepare skin
Maris Sal**, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate**, Glyceryl Caprylate **, Tocopherol**, Citrus Paradise (Pink Grapefruit) Essential Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass)Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*. *Certified Organic Australia **Natural
Sonya Driver the CEO and founder of Eco Tan started the brand when her sister was diagnosed with melanoma. After becoming regulars with weekly Airbrush Tans, Sonya started doing research on the ingredients that were inside of these “safe sunless tanners” and realized that they were filled with harmful and toxic chemicals. It was then that Sonya decided to create her own Sunless Tanners using only true organic and natural ingredients. Starting with self-tanner the brand has been so successful its expanded into body care and skin care within the last year.
Eco Tan & Eco by Sonya Driver are founded on the principle of authenticity and transparency, which is why the brands certification are SO important! Certified Organic – Eco Tan was Australia’s FRIST tanning range to become Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia. Certified Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia, Cruelty Free – promising that the products are not and never will be tested on animals. Vegan – every single product that Eco Tan creates is free of animal derivatives. Using a Certified Organic skin care range really does make a difference. After all, your skin is your largest organ and much of what you put on it gets absorbed into the bloodstream