True Glue Eco Chic Lashes – Passion FlowerSee All True Glue
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Our Passion Flower Lashes are an essential staple. The strands on these false eyelashes are perfectly spaced out across the band for an amazingly natural and heavenly look. Adorable and versatile, this is a must-have in every woman’s collection.
Our eco chic false lashes are eco-friendly, sustainable, vegetarian, cruelty free and of course – 100% gorgeous!
Lashes should be given the same care and attention as you would a fine silk blouse. Please do not shower or sleep in your lashes if you want them to last. Always store your lashes where they won't get crushed or dusty when not in use. A good rule of thumb is: If they're not on your face they're in the case! When you remove the lashes immediately peel off the remaining glue on the band and place lashes back in the Box for future use.
- Use your trusty eyelash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one.
- Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit.
- Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application).
- Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes.
- Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
Emily Lyons a Toronto serial entrepreneur, CEO and founder of Femme Fatale Media Group (a model and event staffing agency) noticed this dilemma: Her agency’s models would develop allergic reactions from the eyelash glue they used for their false lashes. After researching this further, Emily found out that it was the harsh chemicals like formaldehyde and parabens in the lash glues that triggered allergic reactions. Even more sinisterly, these chemicals are known to be carcinogenic and toxic to human health, yet beauty companies were nevertheless using them rampantly in their products. Emily firmly believed, had to change.
What began as the world’s first all-natural eyelash adhesive has now transformed into a line of makeup that’s healthy, safe, natural and long-lasting. Through its commitment to healthy and natural makeup products True Glue makes it easy for you to look stunning all day and all night, without worrying about the chemicals you’re putting on your body; thanks to a special blend of ingredients.