Butter Babes Dry Brush
A Multitude of Benefits for your Skin & overall Health!
- Lymphatic drainage is the easiest and most natural beauty regime you can do without all the work of exercise!
- Brushing the skin breaks down cellulite as it exfoliates leaving you with softer skin in days!
- Dry brushing increases the electro-magnetic energy to help you feel energized!
- Approximate dimensions: Length 10"
How to Dry Brush
Dry brushing can be done daily, preferably in the morning before showering. Here is how:
- Starting at the feet, brush the bottoms of your feet and up your legs in long smooth strokes. Brush each section of skin 10 times. For lymph flow, always brush towards the heart/chest area where the lymph system drains.
- Repeat the same process with the arms, starting with the palms of the hands and brushing up the arm toward the heart. Again, brush each section of skin 10 times.
- Repeat the process on your abdomen, back and face with gentle strokes for these more delicate areas.
- Note: Don’t brush too hard! Soft and smooth strokes often work best!
So what is it and why should you consider doing it?
Dry brushing is exactly what it sounds like. Brushing the skin in a pattern with a dry brush, usually before showering. With dry brushing, the skin is typically brushed toward the heart, starting at the feet and hands and brushing toward the chest.
This practice helps support your lymphatic system, is great for exfoliation, cleans your pores, reduces cellulite and increases energy and blood flow. Cellulite is toxic materials trapped in our body’s fat cells. Lymphatic drainage is the best beauty regime you can do without exercise!
Our skin is the last organ to receive nutrients in our body but the first to show imbalances and deficiencies. Unfortunately, if your skin is over run with toxins or dead skin cells it will not be able to eliminate waste from your body efficiently. Dry brushing will produce a gentle internal massage and this will stimulate the other detoxification organs such as your liver, kidneys and your lungs. Dry brushing increases circulation to the skin and encourages your body’s discharge of metabolic waste. The increased blood flow enters all the areas that you are brushing and increase the electro-magnetic energy to help you feel energized.
Benefits of Dry Brushing
Dry Brushing has a multitude of benefits for your skin and overall health.
· Lymphatic Support: The lymphatic system is a major part of the body’s immune system. It is made up of organs and lymph nodes, ducts and vessels that transport lymph throughout the body. Many of these lymph vessels run just below the skin. Dry brushing regularly helps stimulate the normal lymph flow within the body and help the body detoxify itself naturally.
· Exfoliation: This benefit is often noticed the first time a person dry brushes. The process of running a firm, natural bristled brush over the skin helps loosen and remove dead skin cells, naturally exfoliating skin. You will notice softer skin in the first few days. Dry brushing is one of the simplest and most natural ways to exfoliate skin.
· Clean Pores: The added benefit of exfoliating the skin, is clearing oil, dirt and residue from the pores. Though it isn’t recommended to dry brush the face unless you have a special, more delicate brush, dry brushing helps improve pores on the rest of the body.
· Cellulite Help: Regular use of Dry Brushing can greatly help reduce cellulite. Brushing the skin breaks down the fatty deposits known as cellulite helping to smooth out the appearance of your skin.
· Increased Energy and Blood Flow: Dry Brushing should be added into your morning routine; since it tends to give you a rush of energy! It's perfect to do right before your morning shower or exercise routine.
Other Benefits Include:
· - Helps cell renewal
· - Texture of the skin
· - Helps your skin to breathe
· - Helps break down hard fatty deposits under the skin also know as cellulite
· - Helps reduce high blood pressure
· - Purifying your System
· - Helps prevent Varicose Veins
· - Calms your mind
· - Reduces stress
Even with its delicious chocolaty smell from all that cacao butter, we would like to remind you babes that this product is not edible. Butter Babes Organics makes no warranty, representation or guarantee about the suitability of its products for any particular purpose and does not suggest that the products be used in the cure, diagnosis, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease. Use the products only as directed in accordance with the usage instructions. Products are to be kept away from the eyes, and are not to be used on damaged or broken skin. Please consult with a physician if you have concerns about using the products, and check the product ingredients for potential allergens.
Due to health conditions, I began to pay attention to what I was putting in and on my body. I started to read the labels not only on the foods I was eating but the skincare products I was using, what I came across was frightening. These lotions had loads of synthetic chemicals and toxins.
Did you know as much as 60% of topical skin-care products are absorbed through the skin and into the bloodstream?
I began doing a lot of research and found that most of these chemicals were cancer causing and completely unnecessary ingredients to have in your skincare products, it seemed to me that these products could do more harm then good, giving people a multitude of skin problems.
I decided I would go back to basics and create a product that was free from all chemicals, toxins, fragrances and preservatives. I chose ingredients that would heal the skin and smoothe irritations. I began making the product at home in my kitchen, just experimenting with different ingredients and eventually shared it with my friends and family.
They absolutely loved it and encouraged me to manufacture and sell my product.
With the help of my business partner we launched the Body Butter later that year; and so Butter Babes was born…
Co-founder of Butter Babes Inc.