Kahina Giving Beauty
Goat Milk and Honey Argan Soap
Ideal for all skin types.
• Especially suited to sensitive and/or mature skin.
• Appropriate for body, hands, face, and hair.
saponified oils of olive, coconut, shea butter, and argan oil*; goat milk; water/aqua/eau; honey
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
Product Score: 2
Think Dirty is a project established to help understand the truth about ingredients used in the cosmetics industry. Think Dirty empowers and educates the consumer by allowing them to make informed choices on what products to purchase and what companies to trust. The mobile app, launched in 2013, lists over 69.000 products and counting.
Hazard Score Key:
(3-6) Half N’Half
Women Helping Women Through Shared Beauty Rituals: Kahina Giving Beauty is a simple and effective skincare regimen based on highest quality and ethically sourced ingredients from around the world. With organic and fair trade argan oil at its core, Kahina Giving Beauty provides real skincare solutions that advance people and the planet. A percentage of profits from the sale of all Kahina products goes to the indigenous Berber women of Morocco who extract the oil at the heart of our line.
Goat milk, honey and argan oil: the iconic ingredients of the argan forest
- Antioxidant-rich argan oil with olive, coconut and shea oils leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized
• Honey is known for its antiseptic, soothing, and clarifying properties
• Goat milk softens skin
• Paper wrap inspired by Moroccan tile designs and created by Archive New York
This Argan Soap moisturizes, calms, softens and cleanses skin in an unscented bar for face and body.