Zyderma Clarifying CreamSee All Zyderma
This cream is ideal for daily use and the care of blemished and sensitive skin with up to 24hr protection. The unique combination of skin nurturing ingredients and micronized silver helps support the skins healthy appearance, promotes the skin’s own natural healing process, and helps to regulate the skin flora while cleansing the skin of environmental microorganisms. If you experience acne-prone and/or problem skin, this is a product you should incorporate into your routine.
With its velvety smooth, but almost imperceptible finish, the Clarifying Cream is also a fantastic makeup primer!
Skin Types: Product is hypoallergenic and a non-irritating and is suitable for all skin types.
- Light moisturizer.
- Makes a great make-up primer.
- Provides sustainable microbial action on the surface of the skin against unwanted germs and without harming the resident skin flora (good resident bacteria).
- Gluten Free + Vegan.
We recommend using ZydermaHS Clarifying Cream for at least a week to see the full benefit of the cream on your skin. To avoid product interaction, please do not combine with products containing harsh ingredients (eg. salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc.).
To be applied twice a day, morning and night (before going to bed).
- Prepare the skin by removing make-up and other product residues.
- Wash face with a mild, or gentle cleanser.
- Pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a thin layer of Clarifying Cream, gently massaging into skin until product disappears. No need to over apply, as a little goes a long way. Do not rinse off.
Note: Any serums should be applied before Zyderma HS; whereas all other products, such as moisturizers, anti-ageing creams, sunscreens and makeup can be applied after.
Water, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Propanediol, Silver, Xanthum Gum
Dermatologist-tested. The Clarifying Cream is hypoallergenic and a non-irritant that is suitable for people of all ages.
At Zyderma®, we take a forward-thinking, eco-scientific approach to daily skin care. Rather than replace the body’s mechanisms, products should support & strengthen our skin’s biome - a veritable “pharmacy” of microflora that are an integral part of a healthy appearance.
We believe this is a more responsible approach to skincare than solely relying on conventional products with harsh ingredients and sanitizers that strip healthy organisms (or microflora) that our skin relies upon to maintain a healthy and balanced appearance.