Plume Brow PencilsSee All Plume
Plume Nourish & Define Brow Pencil naturally promotes the growth of your brows while adding all-day definition and color to your best feature. Available in six shades. 100% natural, plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free.Plume dual-ended pencil with spoolie.
How It Works:
Our 100% natural, long-wearing formula has a three-part effect on the appearance of your brows:
Pigment-rich formula that provides professional level results for flawless shape and definition
Active ingredients from our award-winning serum promote brow fullness and density
Antioxidants and moisture-rich nutrients condition the skin and hair along the brows
Raise a brow to brows that eventually fill themselves. Plume’s Nourish & Define Pomade acts as an all-in-one product to sculpt, fill, and add texture to your brows.
- Highly Pigmented
- Infused with active ingredients to promote growth in over plucked areas
- 100% natural, paraben free, vegan and cruelty free
- No artificial preservatives or ingredients
- Easy to apply
- Size: 5ml
Perfect for ladies with light blonde/strawberry blonde hair.
A rich, ashy taupe shade perfect for blondes or lighter brunette hair.
A beautiful, neutral, medium brown shade – just the shade for the full spectrum of brunette ladies.
A rich chocolate brown, with slightly warmer undertones for those deep brunette hair colors. Bold and dramatic.
A beautifully neutral, soft black shade for ladies with jet black hair or dark brown and looking for drama.
Autumn Sunset: perfect for those with red locks.
- Brush brows into shape with the spoolie end, combing outwards and upwards.
- Twist the base of the pencil to reveal the always-sharp tip.
- For broad definition: begin outlining under the arch of the brow and continues towards the tail. Next, outline above the arch and fill the middle of the brow. Blend color with the spoolie end for a natural finish.
- For precise detailing in sparse areas, press gently and draw thin, hair-like strokes. Follow the natural direction of your brow hairs. Blend with the spoolie to soften any harsh lines. A little goes a long way. Start with a very light touch and add more color as you go.
Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus Cera, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Coleus Forskohlii.
May Contain: +/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499 (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Cystine (and) Lauroyl Arginine
After the birth of her first child, Plume Founder and First Lady, Lauren Bilon, suffered from significant hair and eyelash loss. Her lashes regrew with a pharmaceutical product, but she endured dangerous side effects including discolored eyelids, burning skin, and blurred vision. To salvage her eye health, she turned to glue-on false eyelashes, but those led to a severe and painful eye infection. Disenchanted by her options, Lauren took the reins.
Lauren had a vision: to collaborate with Mother Nature to create a safe way for women to enhance and protect their lashes.
Through extensive research, she achieved dramatic eyelash enhancements from a host of natural ingredients. However, many of the ingredients were hard to find, required refrigeration, perished quickly, and refused to mix together. Lauren partnered with leading natural and organic cosmetics formulator Irene Schnell. A certified Master in Fragrance & Cosmetics science (EFCM), Irene transformed Lauren’s carefully curated ingredients into an all-natural, long-lasting, preservative-free, safe, and effective formula.
Through the power of women and Mother Nature, Plume Lash and Brow Enhancing Serum was born.