Beauty By Earth Facial ScrubSee All Beauty By Earth
Beauty By Earth Facial Scrub is the perfect solution for all your skincare woes. Stop blackheads, blemishes, and breakouts in their tracks with Beauty By Earth Facial Scrub, a balanced combination of chlorophyll, super fruit extracts, and hydrating ingredients. This 2-in-1 face wash and scrub gently cleans and exfoliates at the same time.
- DISCOVER YOUR BEST COMPLEXION: Clear away dirt, oil, dead skin, and grime with our natural exfoliating facial scrub. We’ve filled our face scrub and cleanser with ingredients that hydrate, repair, and support your skin while gently cleaning away anything that could tarnish your complexion.
- KICK ACNE TO THE CURB: Our exfoliating facial scrub and cleanser is the perfect way to keep breakouts at bay. Use it 2-3 times a week to support healthy skin and discourage breakouts. Our natural cleanser has antimicrobial properties. That means it will discourage the bacteria that can lead to breakouts while supplying your skin with plenty of hydrating and anti-aging compounds.
- PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD: We designed our facial scrub to provide two complexion-boosting benefits in one. Not only does it clear away makeup, dirt, and grime, it also gently exfoliates. That means anyone of any age, gender, or skin type can experience the great feeling of skin that’s incredibly clean, clear, and glowing.
- FEED YOUR SKIN: We’ve carefully formulated our exfoliating facial scrub to contain the nutrients and compounds your skin needs to look its best. Completely natural and 100% cruelty free, this scrub will support your skin from the outside in.
How to Use Your Exfoliating Facial Scrub
- Pull your hair back, and splash warm water onto your face.
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount of facial scrub onto your fingertips. Rub scrub between your fingertips to spread it out.
- Use your fingertips to apply your scrub to your cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead. Use small, circular motions. Be gentle: let the scrub do the work for you. Your skin should feel like it’s getting a treat, not like its being rubbed to death!
- Clear your face with warm water, then use a towel to gently pat dry.
- Apply your favorite facial moisturizer.
Organic Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Bamboo Powder, Volcanic Pumice, Organic Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Extract, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract
Organic Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum
Vegetable Glycerin, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Tocopherol, Chlorophyll
Beauty By Earth was created by two friends asking a question that is so often considered these days: how can you find health and beauty products that are safe to use around young children? Like so many parents, we found it incredibly difficult to find products that were effective, easy to access, and natural. So we figured why not make them ourselves?
Since we first decided to create Beauty By Earth, it’s been one heck of a ride! But throughout this experience, we’ve stayed dedicated to the idea that got us started: inspiring beauty and nurturing health. We’re thrilled to bring the items that have enriched our lives and improved our wellbeing to you and your family.
At Beauty By Earth, we’re here to bring you all natural skin care products that harmonize with your body’s natural state. We skip the junk you’ll find all to often in mainstream cosmetics and skin products. Instead, we use organic, natural ingredients that nourish your body and help inspire your beauty. We’re committed to helping you take care of yourself and your family without fear of unnecessary or harmful ingredients. We’re also proud to say that our products are gluten free, non-GMO, and mostly vegan, making them accessible to just about anyone.
Our commitment to inspiring beauty and nurturing health extends to everything and everyone that goes into creating our products. That means that all Beauty by Earth products are cruelty free and are proudly made in the USA under sterile conditions in a secure, FDA certified facility.
- What inspired you to create your brand?
We found that clean, green skincare products were just not widely available at a good price point. The ones that were marketed as clean and were maybe affordable were not truly clean ingredients. We wanted to make truly clean products more widely available at an affordable price.
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently?
We would bring more products to market more rapidly, rather than dripping them out.
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out?
Do your homework. Learn about ingredients and work with a good lab and chemist to get you to where you want. Really do your homework on your market demographic so your marketing efforts are targeting the right people.
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why?
Oh, that is a hard one. I absolutely love our self tanner. Being naturally pale, there are times I just need some color and this is definitely my go-to. But the product I use most often is the foaming face wash. It’s just so light and gives a great cleanse.
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company?
The first few years were rough. Lot of late nights after putting the kids to bed. We would carve out from 4-8pm for the kids each day and worked into the night to keep the grind going in the beginning. It gets easier.
- What is your morning and evening beauty routine?
In the morning I wash my face with Beauty By Earth Face Wash first. If I’m having problem skin, I’ll use the Beauty By Earth scrub and black Konjac sponge to give it an extra good clean. Then I spritz the Beauty By Earth Facial Toner and follow it up with their oil control moisturizer and eye cream. Finally, I’ll apply the Beauty By Earth tinted sunscreen before applying makeup.
At night I’ll wipe my face clean with the Shea Moisture face wipes and follow it up with the Beauty By Earth moisturizer and eye cream. If I’m having problem skin, I’ll apply the Beauty By Earth face mask before the moisturizer.
- What ingredients are never added to any of your products?
Parabens, SLS, SLES, artificial fragrance, artificial dye, avobenzone, oxybenzone, formaldyhyde, phthalates, PEGs, petrolatum, mineral oil, soy, propylene glycol and anything harmful for your skin.
- What is the best beauty advice you have received?
I love to follow beauty blogs like Organic Bunny and SunKissAlba for beauty advice about how to take care of your skin or even just every day routines. I’d say the best advice I have received is to follow the EWG Skin Deep database to find out how harmful each ingredient in your products are and what are the safest products to use.
- What sets you apart from the sea of competition?
We go through a rigorous testing and formation process with all of our products before we put it in our store. We personally test everything ourselves to our satisfaction, and ensure all ingredients used in our products are safe. That’s why all of us on the Beauty By Earth team love to use our own products. We also test it on all skin types first to make sure the products are effective and great for everyone. Lastly, our price point for the quality of our products is quite reasonable.
Product Score: 1
EWG Skin Deep --Environmental Working Group’s mission is to empower people to live healthier lives in a healthier environment. They're a non-profit, non-partisan organization. EWG works tirelessly to make sure someone is standing up for public health, and educates consumers to make safer, more informed decisions about the products they buy and the companies they support. Please visit EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database for valuable information.
Hazard Score Key:
(0-2) Low Hazard
(3-6) Moderate Hazard
(7-10) High Hazard