F.E.T.E Family Pack of Bamboo ToothbrushesSee All F.E.T.E
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Family pack of 2 soft children and 2 medium adult bristle toothbrushes.
These family packs of bamboo toothbrushes are natural and biodegradable. They feel great on your teeth while also reducing your waste in the environment, giving you one more reason to smile.
These bamboo toothbrushes are an ideal replacement for your plastic toothbrush and help combat the issue of waste in the environment. Make your switch today and begin your plastic free journey.
- WHY BAMBOO? Bamboo is the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- WHY NYLON BRISTLES? BPA-free, partially biodegradable nylon and effectively cleans.
- WHY THE PACK OF 4? Brushes should be replaced once a month or after any illness. For a family of 4 this is 1 month supply. For a single person, 4 months! Which means you can really start paying attention to your oral health without the worry of contaminating the environment.
- WHY MULTI-COLOURS? Everyone loves a little colour! And it makes it easier (in a family) to know whose brush is whose.
- IT FEELS GOOD! From Earth to Earth brushes are soft and comfortable in your hand as well as in your mouth. You and your children may not want to put them down. Bamboo has a very nice natural energy about it – in contrast to common plastic brushes.
These toothbrushes are NATURAL & VEGAN
Well, we are just a couple of simple people. We live in England. We have young children and we love helping people. When I was young – in the 1980’s – I recall how I could trail through the untouched woods behind my house and scoop a handful of water from a nearby stream and drink without any concern of pollution. Today, I would think twice before doing so – which is sad.
We wanted to do something about this and this is how “f.e.t.e.” evolved.
We pronounce it “fate” but the acronym “f.e.t.e.” stands for: “from earth to earth.” It is our aim to raise awareness of environmental issues and encourage others to consider ways to help safeguard and protect it by changing our consuming and manufacturing habits. Thus “f.e.t.e.” is all about utilizing natural resources that come as direct FROM the EARTH as possible (and used for products we feel we could not do without) and which can then – after it’s usefulness has ceased – return TO the EARTH as part of the natural and ecological order of things.
Where do we start?
It occurred to us that almost every single person on Earth uses a toothbrush every day and these end up in landfills. There are DECADES of brushes that have been made from plastics and some also contain electronics. In fact, every year more than 50 MILLION pounds of toothbrushes are disposed of into landfills in the United States alone. See the picture to the right? We created that! I don’t know about you but we feel it is part of our moral obligation to do whatever we can to help reduce the wastage, most of which has serious toxic repercussions on the environment and our own health.
Now consider the image just below… we think most people would prefer an environment like this – a landscape of beauty and full of life. We can and ARE making an impact. We just need to reach more people, faster. Will you help?