Inika Organic BAKED MINERAL FOUNDATION (Multiple Shades)
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, the Baked Mineral Foundation creates the perfect natural base for your face and has been developed to give the color pay-off of a loose powder and the convenience of a baked powder.
Inika Baked Mineral Foundation is a pure mineral foundation naturally baked into solid form on a terracotta tile that combines the healthiness of mineral make-up with the performance of a pressed powder (without the harmful chemicals).
- This pressed foundation powder has a silky-smooth, breathable formula builds up from sheer coverage and blends easily
- Light reflecting technology allows each shade to flatter individual skin tones while giving a natural glowing finish. Mirror is included in compact.
- Grace: for very fair to porcelain skin tones
- Strength: for fair skin tones with a peachy/beige undertone
- Unity: for light to medium light skin tones
- Nurture: neutral tone that suits and blends in with most Caucasian skin tones
- Patience: warm beige for medium skin tones
- Trust: golden hues for medium to tan skin tones
Swirl the Inika Baked Mineral Foundation on a brush to pick up the powder and tap to remove excess. Using circular motions, buff onto all areas of the face making sure to blend outwards and upwards.
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Halal. Free from parabens, PEG, phthalates, perfumes and synthetic colors.
- Certifications: Organic certified by OFC Australia.
- Origin: Made in Australia.
- Packaging: Plastic compact in a recyclable cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 18 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
INIKA is 100% Australian owned. We started in Sydney in 2006, and we’re proud to say that in that time we’ve become a globally recognized and trusted go-to brand for organic and natural makeup. We were born out of a need to detox. Conscious consumers were already removing harmful chemicals from their homes and diet, replacing them with wholesome, pure and natural alternatives. When it came to makeup, there wasn’t a healthy option. A pioneer in Certified Organic ingredients and healthy beauty, Inika delivers that and more. At Inika, we’re passionate about quality. All our ingredients are ethically sourced, natural and derived from botanicals or minerals.
Our award-winning products are loved by women all over the world.