Inika Organic BAKED MINERAL FOUNDATION (Multiple Shades)
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, the Baked Mineral Foundation creates the perfect natural base for your face and has been developed to give the color pay-off of a loose powder and the convenience of a baked powder.
Inika Baked Mineral Foundation is a pure mineral foundation naturally baked into solid form on a terracotta tile that combines the healthiness of mineral make-up with the performance of a pressed powder (without the harmful chemicals).
- This pressed foundation powder has a silky-smooth, breathable formula builds up from sheer coverage and blends easily
- Light reflecting technology allows each shade to flatter individual skin tones while giving a natural glowing finish. Mirror is included in compact.
- Grace: for very fair to porcelain skin tones
- Strength: for fair skin tones with a peachy/beige undertone
- Unity: for light to medium light skin tones
- Nurture: neutral tone that suits and blends in with most Caucasian skin tones
- Patience: warm beige for medium skin tones
- Trust: golden hues for medium to tan skin tones
How to Use
Swirl the Inika Baked Mineral Foundation on a brush to pick up the powder and tap to remove excess. Using circular motions, buff onto all areas of the face making sure to blend outwards and upwards.
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Halal. Free from parabens, PEG, phthalates, perfumes and synthetic colors.
- Certifications: Organic certified by OFC Australia.
- Origin: Made in Australia.
- Packaging: Plastic compact in a recyclable cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 18 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
INIKA is 100% Australian owned. We started in Sydney in 2006, and we’re proud to say that in that time we’ve become a globally recognized and trusted go-to brand for organic and natural makeup.
We were born out of a need to detox. Conscious consumers were already removing harmful chemicals from their homes and diet, replacing them with wholesome, pure and natural alternatives. When it came to makeup, there wasn’t a healthy option.
A pioneer in Certified Organic ingredients and healthy beauty, INIKA delivered that and more. We quickly
gained a loyal following.
At INIKA, we’re passionate about quality. All our ingredients are ethically sourced, natural and derived from botanicals or minerals.
Our award-winning range is loved by women all over the world.