Simply Chickie Baby Organic Romper - Just HatchedSee All Simply Chickie
Just hatched! Simply Chickie clothing is super soft. Screen printed on 100% GOTS certified organic cotton with eco-friendly, water- based dyes. Feel great about dressing the baby in your life in our unique and popular bodysuits. Made in the USA and machine washable. Featured in: Parent's Magazine. Celebrity Parent's Magazine, Green Child Magazine, About.
This romper is one of our best sellers. People see it and immediately want it. My little girl was my little chickie, so I decided to create a chickie hatching
- 3 snap closure for easy diaper changing.
Size: 3-6 months = Chest: 12-14 inches Height: 20-24 inches Weight: 12-17 lbs
Shade: Creme/beige/off white
- Made in the USA so production can be monitored. We like when stuff happens closer to the nest. The apparel is cut, sewn, packed and shipped by employees making a living wage in safe and comfortable working conditions.
- 100% Combed Ring-Spun Organic Cotton for a velvety soft, more durable item—not itchy and scratchy.
- Original design (most are Simply Chickie Trademarked); so, your gift impresses, and you will be loved and appreciated for your unique find.
- The National Parenting Center Approved for peace of mind.
- Featured in top popular national and international magazines (Parent's, Baby and Maternity, Celebrity Parent's, Green Child, and About.com; we could go on, but we’ll stop there); and, with brand influencers, so you can trend too!
- Lead, phthalate and flame retardant free because, ugh, who wants that stuff against a little one’s body.
- Easy machine-wash cold, tumble dry low care because Baby Noah will wear it over and over again. And, then his Baby sister, Olivia, will wear it over and over again—and the next generation will wear it over and over—yeah, you get it!
- Gender-neutral designs, so you don’t have to worry about pink or blue!
- Double-needle hem in order to provide a stronger seam to keep the fabric from fraying—so annoying, right?!
- 100% GOTS certified. GOTS is a textile production certification that limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes, and other chemical inputs + pesticides during the production process of textiles so that the final product is safe for skin.
- GOTS certification also means adhering to strict social criteria including employment is freely chosen, working conditions are safe and hygienic, child labor is not used, a living wage is paid, and working hours are not excessive.