Simply Chickie Baby Organic Hat - Just HatchedSee All Simply Chickie
Just hatched! Keep your baby’s head warm and stylish with one of our new baby hats! All of our products are printed on 100% organic cotton. This product is one size that can be adjusted using the loop.
Made in the USA.
This hat is adjustable. The knot is tied, so it can be tied tightly for a smaller size and undone for a larger size.
Shade: Creme/beige/off white
Size; 3-12 months
- Made in the USA so production can be monitored. We like when stuff happens closer to the nest. The apparel is cut, sewn, packed and shipped by employees making a living wage in safe and comfortable working conditions.
- 100% Combed Ring-Spun Organic Cotton for a velvety soft, more durable item—not itchy and scratchy.
- Original design (most are Simply Chickie Trademarked); so, your gift impresses, and you will be loved and appreciated for your unique find.
- The National Parenting Center Approved for peace of mind.
- Featured in top popular national and international magazines (Parent's, Baby and Maternity, Celebrity Parent's, Green Child, and About.com; we could go on, but we’ll stop there); and, with brand influencers, so you can trend too!
- Lead, phthalate and flame retardant free because, ugh, who wants that stuff against a little one’s body.
- Easy machine-wash cold, tumble dry low care because Baby Noah will wear it over and over again. And, then his Baby sister, Olivia, will wear it over and over again—and the next generation will wear it over and over—yeah, you get it!
- Gender-neutral designs, so you don’t have to worry about pink or blue!
- Double-needle hem in order to provide a stronger seam to keep the fabric from fraying—so annoying, right?!
- 100% GOTS certified. GOTS is a textile production certification that limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes, and other chemical inputs + pesticides during the production process of textiles so that the final product is safe for skin.
- GOTS certification also means adhering to strict social criteria including employment is freely chosen, working conditions are safe and hygienic, child labor is not used, a living wage is paid, and working hours are not excessive.