Au Naturale Anywhere Creme Multi Stick
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
The Anywhere Creme Multisitick will nourish your skin while infusing your cheekbones, lips or even your eyelids with fresh, purely pigmented color.
NEW! Blossom: a true pink with minimal shimmer.
Destiny: A melon peach multistick with subtle luminosity.
Awaken: A warm pink multistick with a subtle sheen.
Size: 9 grams
There are no rules, so explore the potential of our versatile multistick formulation. Apply directly from the stick, with clean fingers or with our Cruelty-Free Creme Foundation Brush to wherever you think your face could use a boost of energy.
Formulated without animal bi-products, synthetic preservatives, nano particles, gluten, parabens, fillers or toxins, our Anywhere Creme Blush Stick is 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan and made in the USA.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca Root Starch), Organic Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter Fruit), Ozokerite, Xylityl Cocoate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas, Silica.
I couldn't find organic, gluten-free, vegan cosmetics in the colors and quality I needed for my sensitive skin. I wanted something that was in line with my values... I wanted something that worked.
Our handcrafted cosmetics are 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free and made in the USA with organic ingredients. Our extensive range of fashion forward colors will last all day and into the night so you never have to compromise on color, performance or your ethics! From foundations and blushers to crème and powder eye shadows, to lip pencils, eye pencils and concealers... We've got you covered!
At Au Naturale we are changing the face of makeup through our passion for our products, our people and our planet, all by giving our customers a conscious choice.
Au Naturale Cosmetics supports local farmers and producers, carefully handpicking each of our ingredients and suppliers. We stand 100% behind our supply chain; only the highest quality, fresh ingredients go into our products. We handcraft all of our cosmetics in small batches daily at our lab in Green Bay, WI, USA, ensuring the freshness and integrity of each product. You will never find parabens, gluten, talc or dairy in our products. Au Naturale Cosmetics are hypoallergenic and nourishing even to the most sensitive skin. We do not test on animals and are 100% vegan. We are fully certified by PETA. Au Naturale Cosmetics are good for your skin and good for the planet!
- What inspired you to create your brand?
- When I was working in DC as a nuclear analyst, I lived next to Blue Mercury and would spend a lot of time in there playing with the different lines. I wore some of the cleanest brands they had, but my skin was still reacting poorly so I did my research. When I found that there were still synthetics in the “natural” brands I was using, I took to my kitchen and experimented until I had created makeup that was truly healthy. That’s about when it hit me that there was a tremendous gap in the clean cosmetic market, and I decided I wanted to be the one to fill it.
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently?
- I would have hired a good accountant more quickly than I did and I would have micromanaged less.
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out?
- It is always smart to strive for multiple points of difference from your competitors and to find a way to connect with your consumer on a values level. And never give up!
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why?
- I am definitely most proud of our foundations and concealers. My objective for this line has always been to give everyone a cosmetic line with the healthy standards that they deserve. Finding a perfect foundation and concealer match is tough enough in the non-natural space, so I am proud to have curated such an expansive list of colors that are both high performing and inclusive. I love these collections because our consumers love them and because they make it possible for everyone to start their own #CleanBeautyRevolution.
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company?
- I try to set time aside for self care, and for me that means getting outside to bike or hike or catching a plane to one of my favorite places to clear my mind and hit reset.
- What is your morning and evening beauty routine?
- I shower in the evening, so I’ll cleanse & mask with Honua’s Pa’akai Cleansing Cream & Mask. Then I apply the Osmea Balance Facial Serum with a toner and head to bed. In the morning I use a gentle cleanser and toner and then apply my makeup!
- What ingredients are never added to any of your products?
- Talc, synthetics, artificial preservatives, animal bi-products (emphasis on noCarmine) or any ingredients that have been tested on animals! That is definitely an oversimplification of our ingredient story, but the general rule of thumb is that if it isn’t safe to eat, it should not be in your makeup either.
- What is the best beauty advice you have received?
- To get some sleep.
- What sets you apart from the sea of competition?
- We have total control over our supply chain and make out products fresh in our own lab. We also advocate for regulation so we are both walking the walk and talking the talk. We are totally transparent so there’s zero green washing in our domain.