Kypris Antioxidant Dew Serum
Use: Daily AM and PM by itself or in combination with other KYPRIS products
Directions: Apply several drops of serum to a clean face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. For best results follow with other KYPRIS Serums and Beauty Elixir. For external use only. For external use only.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Algae, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Phragmites Communis (Reed) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Xylitol, Anhydroxylitol, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Calophyllum Inophylum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Superoxide Dismutase, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Dextrin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum
* 26 Active Natural Ingredients
* Antioxidants Galore Vitamins C & E and Superoxide Dismutase encapsulated in phospholipids combine with Ferulic Acid and an array of herb-derived antioxidants to challenge free radicals and to nourish your skin barrier.
* Sea Algae Extracts studied for their impressive abilities to hydrate skin without overwhelming pores for supple, deliciously hydrated skin.
* Xylitylglucosides are deeply hydrating precursors to skin’s natural creation of hyaluronic acid for beautifully hydrated skin.
* Rose Extracts known for centuries as soothing & toning agents, two distinct varietals of heirloom roses deliver calm and resilience.
* Reed Extract A common soothing herb in Chinese medicine imparts its botanical wisdom for a calmed complexion.
* Tamanu One of the most active and healing plant oils known for its ability to repair the appearance of past blemishes and inspire cellular renewal.
* Waltheria indica A botanical gem from the Mallow family is known to brighten the appearance of dull skin and to calm redness.
* Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP) A botanically derived amino acid to complement Vitamin C and support skin's collagen.
We took away the Wheat Germ Oil, so the product is definitely gluten free.
We added the following...
Ferulic Acid - We just couldn't resist adding this antioxidant gem to our liposome encapsulated vitamin C & E and superoxide dismutase. Ferulic acid is another super stable antioxidant that combats free radical formation which when unchecked can cause all kinds of damage to tissues.
Reed Extract - A beloved sea vegetable that is commonly used in Chinese medicine to release heat or calm irritations.
Waltheria indica - An herb from the mallow family that also helps to calm skin.
DPHP - Dipalmitoyl Hydroxy Proline. This was in the Antioxidant Dew before, but we increased the concentration of this gem.
KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown ingredients for gorgeous results and Beauty-Full experiences. Beauty with a Soul supported by Science...
Visit this link to help decide which items are right for you:
Featherweight texture. Intense hydration.
Our newly updated Antioxidant Dew restores strength, vitality, and radiance to skin with clinically proven actives such as phospholipid encapsulated antioxidants that target and quench free radicals while select botanicals calm and soothe skin-degrading inflammation. Use as a lightweight multi action moisturizer or as a potent layering piece in your skin care wardrobe.
Benefits: A long soft kiss of hydration * Reinvigorates, replenishes, and soothes skin to glowing, supple dewiness * Quenches free radicals * Free from essential oils to accommodate reactive, sensitive skin * Enhances elasticity and luminosity * Brightens dullness and calms redness * Targets inflammation and free radicals leaving skin radiant
For: Most skin types. Gluten Free.
Especially beneficial for: Environmentally stressed, experienced, acneic, or imbalanced complexions
Size: 47 mL