Beauty By Earth Aloe Vera GelSee All Beauty By Earth
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Your skin works hard – give it a little something back with Beauty by Earth’s 98% Organic Aloe Vera Gel. It’s the next best thing to the plant itself, giving you a reliable and natural solution to life’s little irritations. Vegan and Gluten free.
- A NATURAL SOLUTION TO EVERYDAY PROBLEMS: Want healthy skin? Organic Aloe vera gel does that. Want to reduce razor burns? Aloe vera does that. Need a natural solution to diaper rash? Aloe vera does that. Want to soothe bug bites, reduce itching, remove makeup, condition your hair, or stimulate collagen growth? Aloe vera does… well, you get the picture!
A FIRST AID KIT IN A BOTTLE: People have used organic aloe vera for millennia for its unique natural properties. Chock full of disinfectant,
antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, and antiviral properties, it earns its place in any first aid kit.
- RECOVER FROM THE SUN: Sunburns are no fun. Soothe away minor burns like sunburns and cooking mishaps naturally with our organic aloe vera gel. Keep it in the fridge for extra cooling relief.
- JUST THE GOOD STUFF: Our gel is 98% organic aloe vera. We’ve added small amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Radish Root Ferment FIltrate, and Sodium Citrate to give your skin some extra love. What we haven’t added? Parabens, phthalates, sulfates, artificial colors or fragrances, or any other nasties.
The Natural Way to Do it
How many different ways can you use organic aloe vera gel? We’d start counting but it would take all day. Packed with over 200 active components, including minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, and fatty acids, aloe vera gel is the swiss army knife of the natural health and beauty world. Use it as a moisturizer for soft, healthy, and young looking skin. Apply to minor burns to soothe away the sting and create the perfect environment for healing. Use it after shaving to reduce razor burn, as a conditioner for lustrous locks, as a refreshing pre-makeup moisturizer, or as a natural way to keep diaper rash at bay.
We think aloe vera gel is best as it is. That’s why each bottle is filled with 98% organic aloe vera gel. No toxic additives. No artificial colors or fragrances. Just the natural aloe your skin, hair, and body loves
By ditching the phthalates, parabens, artificial fragrances, and other junk, our aloe vera gel is safe and gentle for all skin types and ages. And because we prioritize sustainable sources and refuse to test on animals, you’ll never have to worry about the impact your purchase has on the environment. So experience the many (many) ways organic aloe vera gel can make your life easier, healthier, and just plain better. We know you’re gonna love what it can do.
How to Use Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Our Organic Aloe Vera Gel has a ton of different uses. Here are a few to get you started, but your only limit is your imagination.
Healing minor burns: Apply a light layer of Aloe Vera Gel over minor burns for soothing, natural relief. Reapply 2-3 times a day until the burn has healed. Please remember that Aloe Vera is only appropriate for minor, first degree burns. Seek medical help for burns that are more severe.
- Skin Moisturizer: Apply a thin layer of Aloe Vera Gel to the face before applying makeup, or to other parts of the body that need a bit of nourishing moisture.
- Makeup Remover: Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle, natural alternative to conventional makeup removers. Apply a small amount of gel to a cotton ball, then gently remove makeup around your eyes. Refrigerate a cotton ball soaked in aloe vera gel before using for a cooling treat that reduces puffiness.
- Aftershave: Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel to the face or legs to moisturize and soothe freshly shaven skin.
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Xanthan Gum, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Citrate
Beauty By Earth was created by two friends asking a question that is so often considered these days: how can you find health and beauty products that are safe to use around young children? Like so many parents, we found it incredibly difficult to find products that were effective, easy to access, and natural. So we figured why not make them ourselves?
Since we first decided to create Beauty By Earth, it’s been one heck of a ride! But throughout this experience, we’ve stayed dedicated to the idea that got us started: inspiring beauty and nurturing health. We’re thrilled to bring the items that have enriched our lives and improved our wellbeing to you and your family.
At Beauty By Earth, we’re here to bring you all natural skin care products that harmonize with your body’s natural state. We skip the junk you’ll find all to often in mainstream cosmetics and skin products. Instead, we use organic, natural ingredients that nourish your body and help inspire your beauty. We’re committed to helping you take care of yourself and your family without fear of unnecessary or harmful ingredients. We’re also proud to say that our products are gluten free, non-GMO, and mostly vegan, making them accessible to just about anyone.
Our commitment to inspiring beauty and nurturing health extends to everything and everyone that goes into creating our products. That means that all Beauty by Earth products are cruelty free and are proudly made in the USA under sterile conditions in a secure, FDA certified facility.
- What inspired you to create your brand?
We found that clean, green skincare products were just not widely available at a good price point. The ones that were marketed as clean and were maybe affordable were not truly clean ingredients. We wanted to make truly clean products more widely available at an affordable price.
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently?
We would bring more products to market more rapidly, rather than dripping them out.
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out?
Do your homework. Learn about ingredients and work with a good lab and chemist to get you to where you want. Really do your homework on your market demographic so your marketing efforts are targeting the right people.
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why?
Oh, that is a hard one. I absolutely love our self tanner. Being naturally pale, there are times I just need some color and this is definitely my go-to. But the product I use most often is the foaming face wash. It’s just so light and gives a great cleanse.
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company?
The first few years were rough. Lot of late nights after putting the kids to bed. We would carve out from 4-8pm for the kids each day and worked into the night to keep the grind going in the beginning. It gets easier.
- What is your morning and evening beauty routine?
In the morning I wash my face with Beauty By Earth Face Wash first. If I’m having problem skin, I’ll use the Beauty By Earth scrub and black Konjac sponge to give it an extra good clean. Then I spritz the Beauty By Earth Facial Toner and follow it up with their oil control moisturizer and eye cream. Finally, I’ll apply the Beauty By Earth tinted sunscreen before applying makeup.
At night I’ll wipe my face clean with the Shea Moisture face wipes and follow it up with the Beauty By Earth moisturizer and eye cream. If I’m having problem skin, I’ll apply the Beauty By Earth face mask before the moisturizer.
- What ingredients are never added to any of your products?
Parabens, SLS, SLES, artificial fragrance, artificial dye, avobenzone, oxybenzone, formaldyhyde, phthalates, PEGs, petrolatum, mineral oil, soy, propylene glycol and anything harmful for your skin.
- What is the best beauty advice you have received?
I love to follow beauty blogs like Organic Bunny and SunKissAlba for beauty advice about how to take care of your skin or even just every day routines. I’d say the best advice I have received is to follow the EWG Skin Deep database to find out how harmful each ingredient in your products are and what are the safest products to use.
- What sets you apart from the sea of competition?
We go through a rigorous testing and formation process with all of our products before we put it in our store. We personally test everything ourselves to our satisfaction, and ensure all ingredients used in our products are safe. That’s why all of us on the Beauty By Earth team love to use our own products. We also test it on all skin types first to make sure the products are effective and great for everyone. Lastly, our price point for the quality of our products is quite reasonable.