Cart

X
15% OFF Sale - Code: SPREE15 (some exclusions)
27 Rosiers Here We Glow Again Serum
27 Rosiers Here We Glow Again Serum
27 Rosiers Here We Glow Again Serum

27 Rosiers Here We Glow Again Serum

See All 27 Rosiers
 

$65.00

♥ Add to Wishlist

27 Rosiers Here We Glow Again Serum protects and revives your skin from pollution, blue light, and IR radiations. 27 Rosiers Here We Glow Again Serum supports skin-barrier recovery, for fresh, dewy skin that glows. It also protects against skin-damaging digital AND environmental polluters that cause skin to look dull and depleted.

Its 100% natural and allergen-free 27 Rosiers signature fragrance is a subtle reminiscence of that pure morning dew.

It’s a jungle out there. So we came up with a light gel texture that turns into a high absorption triple-action liquid serum. For you. For every day. Let's glow!

Size: 30ml

Protects and repairs the effects of digital (blue light) and environmental pollutants (pollution, infrared) responsible for:

• Dull, damaged and depleted skin
• Redness, irritations and dry skin
• Skin barrier deterioration
• Accelerating signs of aging

Instant fresh, dewy skin that glows!

No stickiness, even without silicones.

Apply each morning and/or night on a clean face, on its own or before your face cream.

Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Betaine, Trehalose, Propanediol, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Fructose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163.

 

27 Rosiers is a clean beauty brand founded by two French kids looking to better themselves and the beauty industry. Steph & Kevin became such instant friends when they met in Paris, they moved in together. Ten years later, they both quit their jobs at L'Oréal and LVMH beauty brands to create a company that speaks their language, based on beauty & health and a happy, holistic approach. "Our goal was to reconcile clean beauty with the luxurious feel of sensorial textures, without compromising on absolute efficiency. Our formulas are all that. And more. "Clean and luminous skin, active products at work inside and outside our organisms, innovative super ingredients sourced with care, that highlight everyone’s inner beauty...27 Rosiers is the result of our commitment to provide clean beauty products with a 360 approach that includes wellness. All 27 Rosiers skincare products are vegan, cruelty-free and free of any harmful chemicals known to cause health or environmental issues. That means no mineral oil, parabens, phthalates and silicones what so ever. Our products are made with ingredients that are 95% derived from natural sources, with the other 5% or less being non-toxic to avoid upsetting sensitive skin. All the products are gender-neutral, designed to deliver maximum efficiency and provide instant benefits. They are suited for all skin types, even the most sensitive ones

 

You also Viewed