Inika Organic LIQUID FOUNDATIONSee All Inika Organic
An organic liquid foundation with Hyaluronic Acid offering superior coverage without clogging pores, allowing your skin to breathe and leaving it flawless.
Inika Liquid Mineral Foundation offers a revolutionary formula certified organic and packed full of organic antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It blurs the line between foundation and moisturizer by hydrating and nourishing the skin while providing a flawless and radiant finish that lasts all day. Inika Liquid Mineral Foundation also helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and regenerates skin cells. Vegan.
- Porcelain: For very fair skin tones
- Cream: For light skin tones; perfect for those with an 'English Rose' complexion
- Beige: For medium skin tones; suits most average white skin tones
- Honey: Golden hues for medium to dark beige and honey skin tones
Use fingertips or a brush and apply Inika Liquid Foundation to the face in sections. Start with the eyes, work down to the nose and chin before finishing with the cheeks, forehead and neck.
Formula: 100% natural. 71% organic. Vegan. Halal. Free from parabens, PEG, phthalates, perfumes and synthetic colours.
- Certifications: Organic certified by OFC Australia.
- Origin: Made in Australia.
- Packaging: Recyclable plastic bottle with pump dispenser in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 12 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
- Renowned antioxidant green tea extract, rosehip to accelerate the formation of new skin cells, improve circulation and protect the skin
- Inika used pure mineral pigments provide exceptional coverage for all skin types, even the most sensitive
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *; Titanium Dioxide; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Cetearyl Olivate; Aqua; Glycerin; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *; Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf Extract *; Sorbitan Olivate; Lecithin (Soya) *; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed butter *; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *; Sodium Levulinate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E); Cetearyl Glucoside; Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil *; Oleyl Oleate; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *; Rosa Eglentaria Seed (Rosehip) Oil *; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *; Lactic Acid; Hyaluronic Acid; Sodium Anisate; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil *; Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *; Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil*; Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *; Calendula Officinalis Flower *; Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; May contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI77492,CI 77499)
INIKA is 100% Australian owned. We started in Sydney in 2006, and we’re proud to say that in that time we’ve become a globally recognized and trusted go-to brand for organic and natural makeup. We were born out of a need to detox. Conscious consumers were already removing harmful chemicals from their homes and diet, replacing them with wholesome, pure and natural alternatives. When it came to makeup, there wasn’t a healthy option. A pioneer in Certified Organic ingredients and healthy beauty, Inika delivers that and more. At Inika, we’re passionate about quality. All our ingredients are ethically sourced, natural and derived from botanicals or minerals.
Our award-winning products are loved by women all over the world.