Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Adansonia digitata (baobab) Oil, Aleurites moloccans (Kukui) Oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Curcubita pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Opuntia engelmannii (Prickly Pear Seed) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract, Hippophae rhamonides (Seabuckthorn Bearry) Extract, Punica granatum (Pomegranate Seed) Extract, Rubus occidentalis (Black Raspberry Seed) Oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry Seed) Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (From Licorice), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Non- GMO Mixed Tocopherols
18 Active Natural Ingredients
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. Known for its purity and integrity and as the only CoQ10 made in the USA, Kaneka’s yeast-derived CoQ10 has shown to diminish the appearance of discoloration caused by sun damage.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and suppleness.
* Bursting with minerals, amino acids, and more than 150% more vitamin E than Argan oil, Prickly Pear Seed oil improves skin elasticity, suppleness, and effectively combats damaging free radical formation.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A, and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* Despite its light texture, Kukui oil’s fatty acid profile rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids is especially nourishing and helps ameliorate the effects of UV overexposure.
* Supercritical extraction of Rosehip fruit provides a rich source of phytonutrients with high antioxidant capability and a prized essential fatty acid composition ideal for healing chapped or irritated skin.