Kypris Beauty Elixir III - Prismatic Array Facial OilSee All Kypris
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Beauty Elixir III - Prismatic Array Facial Oil this earthy blend of potent nourishment repairs signs of environmental stressors and leaves skin soft and luminous.
Size: 47 ml
Best Used: Daily AM and PM by itself or for best results in combination with KYPRIS products
Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. Offer your Self honest compliments as you anoint your skin. Allow time for Elixir to melt into skin. May be layered with other KYPRIS products, make-up, or sun care. For external use only.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Adansonia digitata (baobab) Oil, Aleurites moloccans (Kukui) Oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Curcubita pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Opuntia engelmannii (Prickly Pear Seed) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract, Hippophae rhamonides (Seabuckthorn Bearry) Extract, Punica granatum (Pomegranate Seed) Extract, Rubus occidentalis (Black Raspberry Seed) Oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry Seed) Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (From Licorice), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Non- GMO Mixed Tocopherols
18 Active Natural Ingredients
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. Known for its purity and integrity and as the only CoQ10 made in the USA, Kaneka’s yeast-derived CoQ10 has shown to diminish the appearance of discoloration caused by sun damage.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and suppleness.
* Bursting with minerals, amino acids, and more than 150% more vitamin E than Argan oil, Prickly Pear Seed oil improves skin elasticity, suppleness, and effectively combats damaging free radical formation.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A, and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* Despite its light texture, Kukui oil’s fatty acid profile rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids is especially nourishing and helps ameliorate the effects of UV overexposure.
* Supercritical extraction of Rosehip fruit provides a rich source of phytonutrients with high antioxidant capability and a prized essential fatty acid composition ideal for healing chapped or irritated skin.
Product Score: 8
The product contains ingredients that raise a low level of health concern.
GoodGuide ratings range from 0 to 10 — the higher the score, the better the product. Our scores are based on evaluations of a comprehensive set of health, environmental and social issues. If you are looking to switch to a better product, GoodGuide's summary rating can be used to easily identify the best products in a category. If you are looking for more detail, you can drill down from our summary rating to learn more about a product or company’s performance.
Good Guide Rating Scale:
0- Worst / 1- Very Poor / 2- Poor
3- Significantly Below Average / 4 – Below Average / 5 - Average
6- Above Average / 7- Significantly Above Average
8- Good / 9- Very Good / 10- Best
KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown ingredients for gorgeous results and Beauty-Full experiences. Beauty with a Soul supported by Science...