ILIA Beauty Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40See All ILIA Beauty
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7.50 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Fair with neutral cool undertones.
What it is: A clean, light-coverage, tinted mineral SPF 40 serum that boosts skincare benefits.
What else you need to know: Your tinted SPF will never be the same. This first-of-its-kind formula fuses skincare, makeup, and sun protection into one easy step: a weightless serum that leaves your skin looking like skin. Boasting SPF 40 coverage with non-nano zinc oxide (safely shielding skin from UVA, UVB, UVC, blue light, and infrared) in an unprecedented 18 shades. Created with a blend of Hyaluronic Acids, plant-based Squalane, and Niacinamide, ILIA's Skin Tint evens tone, softens fine lines and imperfections, and dries down to a natural, dewy finish. And this super serum doesn’t stop there: it also creates a natural barrier for your skincare—sealing in hydration, plumping skin, and boosting any antioxidant effectiveness by 200%. Plus, it’s silicone-free, fragrance-free, chemical screen-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic, and safe for sensitive skin. This is SPF, made super.
Sorry this item cannot be shipped to Canada at this time.
Size: 1 fl oz | 30 ml
- Rendezvous (Fair with cool undertones)
- Tulum (Fair with warm undertones)
- Balos (Light with neutral undertones)
- Formosa (Light with neutral undertones)
- Bom Bom (Light with golden undertones)
- Ora (Light medium with warm undertones)
- Diaz (Light medium with neutral undertones)
- Shela (Light medium with neutral warm undertones)
- Paloma (Medium with neutral olive undertones)
- Porto Ferro (Medium with golden undertones)
- Matira (Medium with warm undertones)
- Kokkini (Medium dark with neutral undertones)
- Kamari (Medium dark with golden undertones)
- Dominica (Medium dark with warm undertones)
- Shake well before use.
- Works best if applied to clean skin or on top of True Skin Radiant Priming Serum. On application, shade will appear lighter and will adapt to its true color.
- Dispense quarter of a dropper into palms of hand and apply like a serum.
- On application shade may appear lighter. After 30-60 seconds the shade will adjust to its true color. For oily skin, set your t-zone with our Soft Focus Finishing Powder.
- As a result of the silicone-free formula, some natural separation may occur. This is normal and it will reform when applied to skin.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12.0%
Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Isoamyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Propanediol, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Our skin is our largest organ, and can absorb just about anything we put to its surface. ILIA is formulated with this in mind, and dedicated to creating the purest products possible. The ethical-sustainable approach embodied in each piece is filled with certified organic bio-active botanicals that nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
The quality of the product is mirrored in its packaging. All cream lip products are housed in a sleek recycled aluminum case. Each product is filled with up to 85% bioactive organic ingredients. A combination of on trend pigments and super nourishing elements has set ILIA apart from the conventions of organic beauty.
ILIA launched its first collection of 6 Tinted Lip Conditioners in Vancouver, Canada in 2011. The philosophy behind the now LA based brand grew from the curiosity of understanding the ingredients on the back of a lipstick box a few years prior by its founder, Sasha Plavsic.
Contrary to many organic cosmetic brands on the market at that time, Sasha referred to her roots in branding and focused on the visual aesthetic of the line. Once the contemporary packaging was in place, it was important that the quality of the product performance stood out as something new and unique in the beauty industry. From here, she sought out several chemists and an organic supplier to create an ethical product and maintain full visibility from start to finish.
Sasha was born in Vancouver, and grew up in a rural setting 30 minutes outside of the city. Her younger brother and now business partner, Zachary Ilia, suffered from acute asthma and allergies as a young child. Her mother, sought out homeopathic remedies to help heal her son, which included co-founding an organic food co-op with several families. Through trial and error, Zac was healed primarily through diet, and went on to compete in the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games.
Sasha’s interests fell into design, studying Typography in London and New York. Throughout her twenties, she moved several times, landing in Los Angeles in 2006 for a branding and marketing position in the eyewear industry. Working alongside brands such as Oliver Peoples, Chrome Hearts and Cartier brought an awareness to the world of wholesale and retail. Returning to Vancouver in 2009 after a sabbatical of travel, Sasha re-branded a local aromatherapy company by day, and the beginnings of ILIA at night.