Eco Tan Face Tan WaterSee All Eco Tan
Free US Priority Shipping on Orders Over $75
US Priority Shipping $7.50 on Orders Under $75
**International Shipping Rates Will Be Calculated During Checkout. **
Multi Award Winning is a gradual, buildable liquid self-tanning toner for the face, neck and décolletage! Reduces the need to wear foundation by evening complexion, brighten skin tone and creates a youthful radiance. Its calming, hydrating, and antioxidant properties are great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne effected skin! Blended with natural Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe vera, Orange peel and Rose geranium. Free from synthetic fragrances, artificial orange dyes, parabens & GMOs. Vegan and Gluten Free.
Made with natural & Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards & requirements.
- Shake Well before use
- Apply tan water to clean, dry skin
- Apply evenly into skin in circular motions using a cotton pad or finger tips
- Take your time and blend into hairline. Make sure to cover all areas including under eyes
- Apply an additional coat to deepen color
- Wash hands thoroughly after application
- Moisturize after if desired although not necessary
- For best results, wait at least 4 hours for tan to develop before showering
- Avoid products containing oil, soap or retinol as they strip tans & make skin tone uneven and patchy.
- Apply 2-3 times a week, since its formula is non-comedogenic, it will lock in moisture on your face without clogging your pores!
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin*, Dihydroxyacetone**, Lecithin*, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides**, Polyglyceryl-¬‐5 Oleate**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Coco Caprylate**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Dehydroxanthan Gum**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*. *Certified Organic Australia **Natural
Sonya Driver the CEO and founder of Eco Tan started the brand when her sister was diagnosed with melanoma. After becoming regulars with weekly Airbrush Tans, Sonya started doing research on the ingredients that were inside of these “safe sunless tanners” and realized that they were filled with harmful and toxic chemicals. It was then that Sonya decided to create her own Sunless Tanners using only true organic and natural ingredients. Starting with self-tanner the brand has been so successful its expanded into body care and skin care within the last year.
Eco Tan & Eco by Sonya Driver are founded on the principle of authenticity and transparency, which is why the brands certification are SO important! Certified Organic – Eco Tan was Australia’s FRIST tanning range to become Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia. Certified Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia, Cruelty Free – promising that the products are not and never will be tested on animals. Vegan – every single product that Eco Tan creates is free of animal derivatives. Using a Certified Organic skin care range really does make a difference. After all, your skin is your largest organ and much of what you put on it gets absorbed into the bloodstream